Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which victory were you more jubilant for: Tszyu over Judah; Maidana over Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which victory were you more jubilant for: Tszyu over Judah; Maidana over Broner?

These are two historically shocking upset victories.

Which one were you more surprised and shocked over?

Your title and post are asking two different questions. Which one is it more jubilant or more shocked?
    Last edited by fighter1234; 04-17-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
      Your title and post are asking two different questions. Which one is it more jubilant or more shocked?
      Both and why?

Comment

knowing how good kosta tsu was, baldomir beating Judah is about as surprising as maidana beating broner imo

Comment

sorry, did not know what jubilant meant, I'm an idiot

but to answer the question both beating were so satisfying

broner slightly more jubilant since its more recent

Comment

was kostya over judah that much of an upset?

i just remember the hilarious ending, not really any of the lead up

Comment

Tszyu was no underdog, I thought he would win... But I ecpected him to stalk Judah.... Losing early rounds before wearing Zab down..... I expected Judah to make it a much more difficult fight then it turned out to be.... Perhaps he underestimated Kostya's power.... I liked both fighters at the time.. I was really shocked when Tszyu lost to Hatton....

Zab was definitely flamboyant and confident.... But not to the point of being belligerent and disrespectful like Browner...

Maidana beating Broner was satisfying... Broner needs to come back down to Earth with the rest of us... But I dont think he's made it here yet !!!

A really satisfying and somewhat of a upset victory, was when Bobby Czyz beat Andrew Maynard.... Broner reminds me a lot of Andrew Maynard...
              Maynard wasn't ready for a former World Champion who used Maynard as a stepping stone on the road to his next World Championship in a higher weight class....

Comment

i'm not a racist so neither

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                  was kostya over judah that much of an upset?

i just remember the hilarious ending, not really any of the lead up
                  Zab was super hyped at that point, though we all knew what Kostya was.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    knowing how good kosta tsu was, baldomir beating Judah is about as surprising as maidana beating broner imo
                    Nah Maidana at least had a shot at beat broner.... Nobody was expecting Baldimir to beat Judah

Was Judah really as bad as broner in his prime....

I was happier for broner losing as I would hope it would humble him.... It did for about a month but it did last long and he's still an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X