No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr will receive his punishment at today's Nevada Commission meeting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    consider his past of being a test dodger also. chavez jr is jacked up with all kinds of who knows what. contaminated meat, diuretics, and weed being only a few of them. he doesn't give a **** about the sport. more punishment must be required.
    Eh.... when you're right, you're right.

However, it's not like a suspension can even affect him. If they give him a long suspension, he can just take a tune-up in Mexico and then move right into a big fight when the suspension is lifted, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Eh.... when you're right, you're right.

However, it's not like a suspension can even affect him. If they give him a long suspension, he can just take a tune-up in Mexico and then move right into a big fight when the suspension is lifted, huh?
      not just punishment from the nevada commission but from the sport in general. they should put chavez jr in a small ring with both klitschkos. phantom had a decent idea of bringing the guillotine back.

Comment

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
        Chavez is not present at the commission meeting. He is on via telephone with a translator and Bob Arum. #boxing

Comment

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
          Commission has sworn in Chavez to testify under oath as well as translator Ricardo Jimenez. #boxing

Comment

Michael, Doug or Lem ‏@ringmagazine
            Lem: Bob Arum and two attorneys present at NSAC hearing. Chavez on phone with translator Ricardo Jiminez #boxing

Comment

Lem: Chavez represented by Las Vegas-based Colby Williams and Don Campbell of the Campbell and Williams law firm #boxing

Comment

Lem: Chavez: I feel very bad about the situation and I made a mistake. I let a lot of people down." #boxing

Comment

Hopefully he's suspended long enough that Martinez doesnt try to fight him again.

Comment

Steve Carp ‏@stevecarprj
                    Chavez Jr. Vegas Attorney Don Campbell asks for leniency from NAC when penalties are discused

Comment

Lem: Chavez: "I'm asking for leniency...but willing to take my punishment." #boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X