Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY 'NOLES ARE BACK! We will win the BCS this year. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Where is the "hate" button?

We're killing the U this year!

Already bro! The heck happened to Michigan man? I ALWAYS want to see ND lose...like ALWAYS!
    LOL I would assume FSU beats UM this year. But of course in College Football, you never know.

Funny enough, I actually went to FSU my 1st 3 years of college and finished in South FL. I used to wear UM hoodies and shirts all throughout the campus and not one person ever said anything to me lol. Now, if you wore UF clothes, different story lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      LOL I would assume FSU beats UM this year. But of course in College Football, you never know.

Funny enough, I actually went to FSU my 1st 3 years of college and finished in South FL. I used to wear UM hoodies and shirts all throughout the campus and not one person ever said anything to me lol. Now, if you wore UF clothes, different story lol.
      LOL. Yea man, that's how it is. UM is like our cousin that we don't like, but we're cool when it's all said and done. But UF.....NO WAY BRO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        Dude we went on a 35-3 run in the second half!!!!!
        That was insane, I was just about pissed off when they went down 28-14, thinking they were going to mess up again this year. Hell no, they took that game OVER.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
          Alabama's defense will run train on anyone.
          Correct!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            You're absolutely right ... fUgly has never mentioned FSU or even football ... now all of the sudden "MY 'Noles ARE BACK!" gtfo

Yeah right, I've said I've been a seminoles fan many times in here.

Comment

Some people might remember. Always been an FSU fan, and a dolphins fan.

Claimed them from my first day in the lounge.

Comment

But for my fellow 'noles fans. . . Here's to throwback to the early 90's through early 2000's...

*does the tomahawk chop, while singing hte chant*

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  Hmmmmm I havent seen ANYONE repping FSU in here.

Now theyre good and everyones a Seminole again.

Didn't you used to have a lil wayne quote in your sig? yeah. . . you like trendy commercial rap, your opinion doesn't matter.

But just so you know, I bumped a few threads to prove I've been a fan before this season.

This is our year. . . Now go put in Lil Bow wow, or Soulja boy. . Whatever it is mindless drones like.

Comment

Working...
                  X