No announcement yet.

Let's not forget Zab was short

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's not forget Zab was short

Zab hasnt looked good in his past fights ever since he fought Mayweather.He lost every round against Mabuza and was lucky to get that KO short.
    Zab got a gift in the Matthyse fight and Clottey whooped his ass,
    Cotto nearly murdered him and in fact Zab is a quitter.

Those celebrating Khan,he aint all that

Oh STFU. You were one of those idiots who said "This is a new Judah he'll KO Khan" now you wanna discredit Khan's win? GTFO.

Don't try acting smart like you knew this would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Zab hasnt looked good in his past fights ever since he fought Mayweather.He lost every round against Mabuza and was lucky to get that KO short.

Yeah we get it Mayweather ruined him.

Comment

Hahahaha I knew you'd come out and say this ****. I remember you saying Zab was going to beat Khan.

Your hate is just blinding you. But whatever, most people on here are giving Khan credit, so your ignorance and hate is just predictable and boring

Comment

Comment

Jakutindi wanker - 'Judah's just a better & stronger fighter.Much faster,more technical,stronger and more intelligent.The inbred's going down 100% fight wont go the distance'

What a prick.

Comment

Bro, watch the fight. Khan DOMINATED every round fo that fight and Judah quit cos he couldn't keep up.

Mayweather Khan will be good to see as long as Khan lands the distance he goes SHOOTING up those P4P rankings.

Comment

Actually Judah was timing that shot several times when backing into a corner. It's called strategy, not luck.

anyways.........as always...

Comment

just say judah couldn't keep up w/ khan's activity. i think judah wasn't all that hurt, he just realized "i couldn't win anyway so why would i want to prolong the pain!?"

Comment

Even team Khan didnt take Judah seriously and they didnt even want to pay him any money,reason 'no one wanted to watch Judah'.Let's be honest even Kathy Duva doesnt know Judah's name,@ one point she thought Whittaker was the one fighting (first press conference)

Comment

Working...
                    X