Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence walks around 176? wtfffff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think most welters probably walk around at 170+ ..... I know for a fact Cotto and Clottey did back in the day and they weren't as tall as Spence. I think Maidana and Victor Ortiz did too.

Comment

Depends on how in shape he is out of camp. Fight night he will probably jump to 160s. Easy to slap an extra 10lb on top of that.

Comment

pac should fight spence doe!!! manny ducking.

Comment

Damn these guys cut a lot of weight. Just speaking from the outside it would seem you would want to fight closer to your natural weight unless you just want to beat up on smaller men which I know happens.

Comment

They're both massive welters. Weight shouldn't be an issue and therefore shouldn't be an excuse.

Comment

he's a "big boy" and still "young" at 27?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                I think most welters probably walk around at 170+ ..... I know for a fact Cotto and Clottey did back in the day and they weren't as tall as Spence. I think Maidana and Victor Ortiz did too.
                Maidana was huge. Robert Garcia Jr said Maidana weighed 167 on fight night for Mayweather.

Comment

both look around the same weight ballpark.. So they both have to cut on almost 25-30lbs going into the fight..

Comment

The surprising thing is he doesn't even look chunky at the weight, like Brook does.

Comment

Only a few fight close to their weight class. May, Pac, JMM, Loma ,GGG, Rigo off the top of my head im sure their are some more.

Comment

Working...
                      X