No announcement yet.

They Said Terence Crawford Would Duck Felix Diazinon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm confused, why would people think that? Diaz is not a killer, he's good, but not someone to be afraid of. TC should win with ease. Diaz is at a serious size, height, reach, and power disadvantage here. Crazy how people don't really think nowadays before they start their ducking accusations. His best win I would say was Granados, and his fight with Peterson was pretty good.

Comment

Smh you and mcc are so emotionally invested its pathetic lmao typical though. Didnt expect anything less from you guus

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          Oh wait there's more!!! We calling names. You better not duck me thun!!!!!!

You better not duck me thun!!!!!
          My heart was beating faster and faster as I went down the list, in fear of being one of those. I know I never said anything but it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Smh you and mcc are so emotionally invested its pathetic lmao typical though. Didnt expect anything less from you guus

You only get half a bar

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              Why? Its not as if they're putting Crawford in with Kovalev..

Crawford would be the heavy favourite. Diaz has very little chance of winning
              Because he's skilled. He was available last time but arum picked John Molina cause it would be "exciting" aka tc would rag doll him. Said Diaz is boring. He was trying to get granados this time but HBO wasn't having that

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                My heart was beating faster and faster as I went down the list, in fear of being one of those. I know I never said anything but it happens.
                I'm just ****ing with people . I just had it in my memory bank that so many people called foul over some internet rumors.

Comment

I'm just ****ing with people . I just had it in my memory bank that so many people called foul over some internet rumors.
                  Nobody wants to get Jubei'ed. That's like getting Gatti'ed but on a forum.

Comment

You only get half a bar
                    If I had the energy or motivation I would go thru his post history and find all his emotionally invested quotes about Pacquiao. But I'm busy scratching my balls and eating peanuts

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      If I had the energy or motivation I would go thru his post history and find all his emotionally invested quotes about Pacquiao. But I'm busy scratching my balls and eating peanuts
                      Lol. A Pac turd sighting. It's like a classic display in a history museum. I embrace his presence.

Comment

Working...
                      X