Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Derek Carr the most clutch QB in the NFL right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oakland has a poor defence. Wilson and Brady can rely on their defence to keep them in the game.
    Carr...and that massive, mean O line ... has to pull out wins game after game.

Carr releases the ball very quickly, unlike Newton who takes hits because he holds on to the ball too long.

Lots of good young qb's right now.

Comment

tom brady..

Down 10 in the 4th, in the Super Bowl, vs the greatest secondary in the history of the league, and played them fools like a yoyo..

And in all 6 Super Bowl games, he has made a late game clutch drive in every game to win it, or for defense to lose it on some crazy stuff (tyree catch)

There has never been a QB more clutch than Tom Brady

Kiss the rings

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
        Man, I swear. This dude makes clutch throw after clutch throw. He has like 8 game winning drives this season. Sunday against the Panthers he did it again with a dislocated pinky and threw a bomb to michael crabtree to set up a field goal. Where do you rank among today's QB?

https://youtu.be/6lC0VHZBeMQ
        I'd rank him somewhere between 3 and 8, overall. For clutch-ness, this season, I'd say top 3.

Here is my top 8 QB's for THIS season (not overall/all-time):

1.) Brady
        2.) Brees
        3.) Ryan
        4.) Carr
        5.) Ryan
        6.) Stafford
        7.) Dak
        8.) Mariota

Comment

My boy Tannehill has been playing better than anyone the last few games (save the first three quarters of the Rams game lol).

15 touchdowns; 8 picks... 94 rating

And why is everyone saying Bradford is a disaster? the dude has like a 100 rating? only thrown 3 picks to like 10-11 TD's?

He's better than Bridgewater that's for sure.

Comment

Sam Bradford 12 touchdowns to 3 interceptions; 2,500 yards, and a 98 rating.

LOL, that's like 2 fewer touchdowns than Bridgewater threw ALL OF LAST SEASON! And Bridgewater threw 9 PICKS! He had a paltry 88 rating.

Bradford is a HUGE upgrade at QB over Bridgewater...

You can't blame Bradford for the Vikings slump...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                tom brady..

Down 10 in the 4th, in the Super Bowl, vs the greatest secondary in the history of the league, and played them fools like a yoyo..

And in all 6 Super Bowl games, he has made a late game clutch drive in every game to win it, or for defense to lose it on some crazy stuff (tyree catch)

There has never been a QB more clutch than Tom Brady

Kiss the rings

i'd take Montana...he doesnt have Super Bowl losses

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i'd take Montana...he doesnt have Super Bowl losses
                  Montana solid, but he ain't brady...

One dude throwing to jerry rice, taylor, Craig

One dude got Deion branch

Comment

Working...
                  X