No announcement yet.

Boxing is shot right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing is shot right now

Just nothing to satisfy my thirst for the sweet science. I'm bored. All these matches made in theory vs actually putting the fights we want to see.This sucks man.

at 201+ theres Fury V.S. Wilder, Fury V.S. Ortiz, Fury V.S. Joshua, Fury V.S. Haye, Wilder V.S. Ortiz, Wilder V.S. Joshua, Wilder V.S. Haye, Wilder V.S. Wlad, and Haye V.S. Joshua, Haye V.S. Ortiz
    at 176-200 Lebedev V.S. Glowchki, and Lebedev V.S. Bellew
    at 169-175 Kovalev V.S. Ward and Kovalev V.S. Stevenson
    at 161-168 Jack V.S. DeGale
    at 155-160 Canelo V.S. Golovkin and Lara V.S Golovkin
    at 148-154 Andrade V.S. Lara
    at 141-147 Brook V.S. Khan, Brook V.S. Vargas, and Garcia V.S. Thurman/Porter winner
    below that is Lamshenko V.S. Walters

Comment

Been watching the NBA playoffs. Haven't seen them in years. Probably has something to do with the week Boxing schedule.

Povetkin robbed us of a highly anticipated match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        at 201+ theres Fury V.S. Wilder, Fury V.S. Ortiz, Fury V.S. Joshua, Fury V.S. Haye, Wilder V.S. Ortiz, Wilder V.S. Joshua, Wilder V.S. Haye, Wilder V.S. Wlad, and Haye V.S. Joshua, Haye V.S. Ortiz
        at 176-200 Lebedev V.S. Glowchki, and Lebedev V.S. Bellew
        at 169-175 Kovalev V.S. Ward and Kovalev V.S. Stevenson
        at 161-168 Jack V.S. DeGale
        at 155-160 Canelo V.S. Golovkin and Lara V.S Golovkin
        at 148-154 Andrade V.S. Lara
        at 141-147 Brook V.S. Khan, Brook V.S. Vargas, and Garcia V.S. Thurman/Porter winner
        below that is Lamshenko V.S. Walters
        How many of those fights are signed and ready to go?

That's the problem. So many possible fights yet they don't get made.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
          Just nothing to satisfy my thirst for the sweet science. I'm bored. All these matches made in theory vs actually putting the fights we want to see.This sucks man.

You fools have been telling me that boxing is shot/dead for 30 years. And for that you should be shot.

Get a grip on your satisfaction and rub it the way that you do your penis.

Intstant gratification?

Peeks and valleys. Either you learn to deal with it or you go follow golf.

Chances are you're a newbie that just doesn't understand the game of boxing. ......
          Last edited by Rockin'; 05-30-2016, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            How many of those fights are signed and ready to go?

That's the problem. So many possible fights yet they don't get made.
            Here are the upcoming big fights

6/25 - Keith Thurman V.S. Shawn Porter For WBA (Regular) Welterweight
            7/9 - Wladimir Klitschko V.S. Tyson Fury For WBA (Super), WBO, IBO, Ring, Lineal, Heavyweight
            7/23 - Terrence Crawford V.S. Viktor Postol For WBC, WBO, Ring, Lineal Light Welterweight
            11/19 - Andre Ward V.S. Sergey Kovaelv For WBA (Super), WBO, IBF Light Heavyweight
            Thats about it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post

Get to see Salido get folded up by Vargas this weekend.
              Maybe you just need a schedule and some free time

Comment

Boxing is doing well. Out with the old and in with the new as it's always been. The biggest boxing star(Mayweather) has just retired and even tho it seems that it will be impossible to fill his shoes, someone always does.

Comment

I've been saying over a year that the Mayweather Pacquiao rivalry kept the sport on life support. Though I don't believe the sport is going anywhere, it is dying in terms of its mainstream popularity. these clowns who say they wanted Floyd and Manny gone don't realize how much they did for the sport.

I think the decline of boxing's popularity will become even more obvious over the next two years.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    I've been saying over a year that the Mayweather Pacquiao rivalry kept the sport on life support.
                    More like beat it into the ground. People waited for years for what ended up being maybe the most boring fight of that year, all paying ridiculous amounts to see it.

Boxing still needs time to recover. Every time you bring it up people just mention the floyd/pac thing and roll their eyes and say UFC is better.

Comment

Working...
                    X