Intermittent fasting lost me 30lbs and got me in good shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    No

First 2-3 days are tough buy you can have zero calorie energy drink of you want which does help.

After that I started to always be getting hungry by 4 and then by the time I ate I really enjoyed it

You dont get the post lunch crash either.
    Fick it. Thats just inspired me to pull my finger out.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      It's not that. I don't get much sugar in my diet at all. I eat really healthy.
      so basically youre a lazy C**** !!!

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
        When people pull my finger, bad things happen to the air.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
          Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          When people pull my finger, bad things happen to the air.
          ^This. Be very careful not to do it around company...it can be very embarrassing.

Comment

I recommend starting IF by skipping breakfast, then just push your lunch back as far as you can. That way you can count your sleep time as fasted time. Black coffee is best for staving off hungEr pangs and water is second. I’m only eating one meal a day now with a small snack about 2hrs after but some days vary a bit. One thing I like is when I do eat, I can until I’m full and satisfied. Don’t worry you won’t “run out of” energy. Pick high calorie foods with low carbs. No bread or sugar, just low carbs. IF is great for your health. Boosts cell regeneration, human growth hormone lowers insulin, clears your mind and helps you sleep.

Comment

I just usually keep 7PM as an eating cutoff. If I get too hungry, I grab an apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbound View Post
                I recommend starting IF by skipping breakfast, then just push your lunch back as far as you can. That way you can count your sleep time as fasted time. Black coffee is best for staving off hungEr pangs and water is second. I’m only eating one meal a day now with a small snack about 2hrs after but some days vary a bit. One thing I like is when I do eat, I can until I’m full and satisfied. Don’t worry you won’t “run out of” energy. Pick high calorie foods with low carbs. No bread or sugar, just low carbs. IF is great for your health. Boosts cell regeneration, human growth hormone lowers insulin, clears your mind and helps you sleep.
                You don't need to go low carb, especially if you are eating 2000 calories in one meal or even 2 1000 calorie meals

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                  A lot of you might remember how i was a fat ass with ***** ****. Sadly i can't find a picture from before as they were all on my old phone but many on here have seen

Well I finally took the gym seriously and over the past 4 months have been in a slight calorie defecit of 1800 calories, and only eating between 5pm-10pm, no other calories outside of that.

Also gym 6 days per week, lifting weights for 45 minutes.

Results so far (i think i'm only a few months away from my goal physique now)

Respect ... 15% bf?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    Respect ... 15% bf?
                    I think it's a little lower, 13-14, I actually look leaner IRL than in pictures. There's only a couple of mm of skin over my stomach.

The issue now is a lack of muscle mass, particularly in my abs, I put on what I could while in a deficit but I'm going to have to get my head around the idea of doing a lean bulk then after a second cut I'll look more ripped at the same weight.

I was very happy with chest, arm, shoulder and back development though.
                    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 11-23-2018, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      ^This. Be very careful not to do it around company...it can be very embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X