No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley was a steroid user

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
    I had no idea that eating vegetables was bad for you. I'm going to cut that out right now. Nothing but raw red meat from here on out.
    veggies have anti-nutirents and you don't even digest them. ask a vegan how bad there diahreas are

Comment

You are a goofy.

Comment

Ring up care homes folks, a spastic has gone loose.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          point blank the guy full of ****. tries to put on this nice guy act but he's a steroid user.

this idiot actually said he goes vegan during training camp LMAO. veganism is one of the biggest scams/propogansda in the WORLD right now. it's pure trash with no science. eating fruits aka SUGAR and eating PLANTS and GRASS are BAD FOR YOU. that's why VEGANS get SICK.

every off season he gets fat and bloated like REALLY BAD....then all of a sudden during training camp he beomes super man.

gtfo of here with that bull**** son.
          You are white and can never get the body he has that is why you are hating go suck your MUM

Comment

point blank the guy full of ****. tries to put on this nice guy act but he's a steroid user.

this idiot actually said he goes vegan during training camp LMAO. veganism is one of the biggest scams/propogansda in the WORLD right now. it's pure trash with no science. eating fruits aka SUGAR and eating PLANTS and GRASS are BAD FOR YOU. that's why VEGANS get SICK.

every off season he gets fat and bloated like REALLY BAD....then all of a sudden during training camp he beomes super man.

everything you eat gets turned into sugar bro

and what makes you think vegans and vegetarians only eat fruit and vegetables? you have no fucking clue about the options available, plus there's supplements you dong.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
              I had no idea that eating vegetables was bad for you. I'm going to cut that out right now. Nothing but raw red meat from here on out.
              Maybe not raw, but eating a mainly red meat diet isn’t the devil it was once claimed to be

Comment

Well in his fight with JMM, he signed up for VADA testing but Juan Manuel Marquez refused because he was cheating. Now you tell me who was the one juicing because it sure as Hell wasn't Timothy Bradley.

Comment

veggies have anti-nutirents and you don't even digest them. ask a vegan how bad there diahreas are
                  been a vegan all my life born into it....40 years old, peep my profile pic... no diahrea at all.. 210lb 6'3

Comment

Never go full ******.

Comment

Bradley was always been ripped and has this body builder type of physique ever since he was fighting, nothing changed on his body as far as I ca see, there was no 'sudden' great body transformation phenomena that is well known for steroid users--his fighting shape has been the same throughout his career. Of course when he is not fighting, he would gain fat.

Comment

Working...
                      X