Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The REAL military mind behind the Osama Bin Laden raid.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The REAL military mind behind the Osama Bin Laden raid.

Obama does deserve some credit, but I'd like to commend Adm. Eric T. Olson for his leadership and service to our country. Adm. Olson is the commander of the Specials Ops unit responsible for taking out Osama and was a key planner in the raid.

Olson was one of four SEALs to earn the Silver Star for actions in the 1993 battle of Mogadishu, Somalia, which was chronicled in the book and movie "Blackhawk Down." He also is the first SEAL to lead the Special Operations Command.
    I'm also proud to say that he was born and raised in my hometown of Tacoma, WA. It's also funny to note that in HS he led the cheerleading squad, but now he leads some of the baddest mf'ers in the world.

its all a hoax to start a war in pakistan.

Comment

Pakistan aint no pushover, US would never have he balls to invade them, it would be Vietnam x10

Comment

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
        its all a hoax to start a war in pakistan.
        Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        Pakistan aint no pushover, US would never have he balls to invade them, it would be Vietnam x10
        Highly doubt it. We can't afford to start a war in another country. And if he wants to be re-elected there's no way he does this, Bin Laden or not.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Highly doubt it. We can't afford to start a war in another country. And if he wants to be re-elected there's no way he does this, Bin Laden or not.
          what do you mean? libya has pure clean oil....you are invading them with iran & venezuela on the target list next...its funny how no one seen osama bin ladens body & then buried it at sea...sure they did...lol! the war in afghanastan is closing & they have control of the countries resourses so on to the next one

Comment

Perhaps, I'm sure a campaign will begin and push for usa to attack Pakistan. Wouldn't surprise me if we did, we are known warpigs. This hoax will only give more of a reason for invasion.

Although you're right it may hurt the election plan they successfully got going.

We'll see what happens, doubt it'll take long.

Comment

Working...
            X