No announcement yet.

Broner's shoulder roll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Okay, when did I say Pac didn't do enough or didn't win clearly? Why do you keep repeating that? I've already said that. But you are lying to yourself if you don't think Pac was missing so many shots since he would just come in without setting anything up. When he would jab or go to the body or counter, he had his best moments. There were times Pacquiao would just rush in and Broner would see it coming.
    I explained to you why he was missing shots. Look at the essay I wrote for you.

Why do you put should have done this done that.. He didn't have to is what you need to get.. Pac won 10 rounds. That's all he needed to do. If Broner fought then it becomes an exciting fight that will make Pac get more opportunists to fire accurate punches. Broner didn't want to.. He didn't open up to, so he lost. Pac won with what his opponent gave him. End of story.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-20-2019, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I explained to you why he was missing shots. Look at the essay I wrote for you.

Why do you put should have done this done that.. He didn't have to is what you need to get.. Pac won 10 rounds. That's all he needed to do. If Broner fought then it becomes an exciting fight that will make Pac get more opportunists to fire accurate punches. Broner didn't want to.. He didn't open up to, so he lost. Pac won with what his opponent gave him. End of story.
      Once again you keep repeating stuff that isn't relevant to what I said. The original point was about Pac missing a lot of punches and not always setting up shots when he would rush in. That ABSOLUTELY happened regardless of all the "essay" responses you write in return. No one is arguing Pacquiao didn't win and win easy for that matter.

Comment

Working...
      X