No announcement yet.

So, Andre Ward's dad is/was White?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Ts you do know Ward is not a fan of too many white folks.

Ward has gone on record saying he's been discriminated against by white ppl.
    He's also mentioned that to some in the black community he's 'not black enough' - guess that **** works both ways. For me personally though it's his achievement in overcoming his background of parental drug abuse rather than any prejudice from skin colour that speaks most about his character though - I may not be a particular fan of Dre's boxing style, but as an exemplar of determination and the will to succeed there's much to admire in Ward.

Comment

Lol @ Mirko Troll Cop trying to claim ancestry from civilisations, towns and cities which were summarily rounded up and slaughtered down to the livestock, 3,000-10,000 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
        Lol @ Mirko Troll Cop trying to claim ancestry from civilisations, towns and cities which were summarily rounded up and slaughtered down to the livestock, 3,000-10,000 years ago.
        Who's "claiming," lol

You're the one defending Calzaghe with a elementary understanding of phenotype genetics and European history... I'm just giving you facts you don't want like to hear, but you're welcome for learning something. U even ate your own fail by stating Calzaghe's background

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          Who's "claiming," lol

You're the one defending Calzaghe with a elementary understanding of phenotype genetics and European history... I'm just giving you facts you don't want like to hear, but you're welcome for learning something. U even ate your own fail by stating Calzaghe's background
          No. You are trying to spin an alternate history which makes you not a Middle Easterner. You aren't European, get over it.

Comment

Comment

u mad bro?

Comment

Working...
              X