No announcement yet.

Females shouldnt be cops. Make me a fkin sandwich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Yes you are right about male inmates trying to get into female CO's heads. And there were/are studies that show a Female CO does bring a calming effect to a housing unit full of testosterone. BUT that doesn't exempt female CO's from assault and sexual abuse nor does that keep them out of the "tough assignment." We rarely (if ever) used them on Cell extractions and none were able to make S.O.R.T. but I worked Special housing with females in a High/Max many times! Ive seen female CO's jump into fights involving Staff and inmates and Ive seen them fight to protect themselves. There are a ton of male posters on here that if they didn't have their sidearm on them theyd bytch up real quick when their buddy is being jumped by lifers.

But all in all law enforcement can be stressful but there is also a lot of downtime. Cops typically have the #s and for the most part the publics respect so its not like everyday SWAT is needed. A female cop can do just fine given the right circumstance.
    Let’s just point this out there. Posters on here are not trying to be law enforcement. However if you got a average men (170lb+ , 5’11) verses a average female ( 140lb+, 5’6) cop who has been trained, take away the guns, Pepper spray and hand cuffs who are you willing to bet your life on winning a straight up street fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      The background music at the time stamp sounds like p-orno music and they're about to get it on.

Comment

I'm sure there are some women who can handle it. I don't hear a lot of complaints from male cops that their female coworkers can't handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Let’s just point this out there. Posters on here are not trying to be law enforcement. However if you got a average men (170lb+ , 5’11) verses a average female ( 140lb+, 5’6) cop who has been trained, take away the guns, Pepper spray and hand cuffs who are you willing to bet your life on winning a straight up street fight?
          No way would I ever choose a woman to beat a capable man at a fight. BUT the point you are missing is there are men thatd freeze up being put in the same situation. Most people can Monday morning QB but until they are in that situation its easy to type.

Take for instance, there was an incident where 1 CO was getting beat down on a work move, by 2 big crips. The Officer had no chance to hit his body alarm and the only officer in sight was a female. That female hit her body alarm, grabbed a chair, and hit the bigger of the 2 inmates over the head WWE style. The strike plus hitting the body alarm gave that CO that was getting beat enough time for the Calvary to arrive.

Incident 2, Officer A is being beatdown by some Natives, Officer B a SORT team member and local MMA fighter jumps into the fight, drops an inmate to the floor, but forgets to hit his body alarm. And guess what? That 2 on 1, that went to 2 on 2, turned into an 5 on 2 real quick. Each officer was left beaten and concussed. Had male Officer B use restraint and hit his body alarm (like we were taught) then the beating wouldn't have been so severe.

So to answer your question Id rather walk the compound with a level headed female than a questionable man. If I am going into a fist fight, Id rather roll with a man but Enforcing law isn't just about physical altercation. Its about using sound moral judgment while adhering to the law.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            I'm sure there are some women who can handle it. I don't hear a lot of complaints from male cops that their female coworkers can't handle it.
            The biggest problem is they are a distraction. Females in law enforcement have every swinging dog tag trying to get into their pants.

Comment

The biggest problem is they are a distraction. Females in law enforcement have every swinging dog tag trying to get into their pants.
              Females everywhere have people trying to get into their pants.

Comment

No way would I ever choose a woman to beat a capable man at a fight. BUT the point you are missing is there are men thatd freeze up being put in the same situation. Most people can Monday morning QB but until they are in that situation its easy to type.

Take for instance, there was an incident where 1 CO was getting beat down on a work move, by 2 big crips. The Officer had no chance to hit his body alarm and the only officer in sight was a female. That female hit her body alarm, grabbed a chair, and hit the bigger of the 2 inmates over the head WWE style. The strike plus hitting the body alarm gave that CO that was getting beat enough time for the Calvary to arrive.

Incident 2, Officer A is being beatdown by some Natives, Officer B a SORT team member and local MMA fighter jumps into the fight, drops an inmate to the floor, but forgets to hit his body alarm. And guess what? That 2 on 1, that went to 2 on 2, turned into an 5 on 2 real quick. Each officer was left beaten and concussed. Had male Officer B use restraint and hit his body alarm (like we were taught) then the beating wouldn't have been so severe.

So to answer your question Id rather walk the compound with a level headed female than a questionable man. If I am going into a fist fight, Id rather roll with a man but Enforcing law isn't just about physical altercation. Its about using sound moral judgment while adhering to the law.

You answered my question. In a perfect world a focus and level headed male can out performed a focus level headed female in a physically demanding role.

That’s my only point it’s not a slight on women. My main problem is I seen handicapped women working in fields where a man would just be a better fit for the job. I don’t need to run down examples we all seen it before.

Comment

how many police do you see that are unfit for the work? i mean really, some of these guys are in their 40's and obese. they won't be running down criminals any time soon.

so who is really fit for the work? you're going to base that on their genitals? why not age, physical fitness, background, etc?

there's truth to the idea that men are bigger, stronger faster. we just are. that's biology. cops drive around and write tickets almost 100% of their days. nothing physical is typically required of them. most cops will never shoot their guns, tackle a bank robber, etc. that **** just dosn't f#cking happen, and when it does it comes down to a lot more than sexual hardware! you gotta be in shape or know how to use your gun, and just having a dick doesn't get the job done, guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Seeing Ruiz beat Joshua was one of the most satisfying endings I've ever seen as a fan. I pick underdogs every now and then, but they usually lose. This isn't Tyson--Douglas or no where near as big of an upset, but no one gave Ruiz a real shot.

I like Usyk too. I have a soft spot for Cruisers moving up to Heavyweight, since I'm a big Holyfield fan.
                    Oh man. I couldn't believe it. Actually looked on Bscene and saw the result and was like what? No way. No. Damn. Way. Haha.

Yeah, the underdogs do come through sometimes and I don't know. With the whole AJ-Wilder crap that seems to have no end, I thought it was awesome that the party got spoiled. Hell, I don't think they were ever going to fight which was robbing the fans. Then Ruiz says hold my beer and demolishes AJ. Haha. So awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
                      If I own your mother and her throat . That also makes you my property lol
                      you own the booger i just picked. it's on your teeth. any good?

Comment

Working...
                      X