Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Greedy" Golovkin is the most famous person of Kazakhstan and builds schools for poor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
    LEAVE GiNNADY GOLOVbkIN ALONE!
    You can hate on him all you want. Doesn't change that you are an idiot if you obsess about this man and hate on every single thing he does

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
      Bro GtFOH with that intolerant chit, would you ask for proof if GGG had an afro for he's hair? ???

The schools are real and I am proof, I learned to spell at a school that was built from Gennady's money.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Yeah but they also keep it real as far as what ggg has done they(Kazakhs) consider ggg a good boxer but they are aware that he’s not the best! They see Golovkin as someone too scared to take a risk and they realize that he lost against a smaller guy Canelo. That was not a good look to let the small guy muscle him into abandoning his usual seek and destroy style of boxing! Really they made a Golovkin man comic about that
        Dude give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          links for proof or it never happened.
          He said he spoke to him. How do you link to that pray tell..

Comment

That guy claims to know all this shet about Golovkin but dosnt even know how to spell his name correctly
            Gennadiy ha ha
            Last edited by JohnCastellanos; 06-18-2019, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
              He never built any schools in KZ. why spread lies?

or do I need to tell where exactly he invests in Kazahstan? investing in factories, and coal mines, quiet different from schools
              A lot of khazak children work in those coal mines...so isn't GGG buying them buckets and spades a kind of charity?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                I just got the chance to speak with a dude from KZ.

He told me there everyone loves him, and he builds schools for poor people amongst other things.

My boy is a good boy outside boxing as well!
                Well, its good to know he uses his money for good. Seems reasonable why he wants that payday for Nelo. However, he still has made enough to drop that fixed fight with Nelo, he will never beat Nelo unless he KO's him.

Comment

there's only one manny pacquiao!

Comment

HI GUISE. I Wus educatid at a skhool Gennady open with hiz millons

Comment

oh please do share
                      its in Russian, . he invests everywhere he can earn. everything he ever "built/open", is a work out ground for kids. pull up bars, dips bars, etc.. . in post soviet republics, we have these in every damn district. doesnt count as school

Comment

Working...
                      X