Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To everyone criticizing GGG for destroying Rolls...... Could YOU beat Rolls?????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To everyone criticizing GGG for destroying Rolls...... Could YOU beat Rolls?????????

Cherry pick, fighting bums. etc etc etc.

At the end of the day, Ranked 81 in the world is still an extremely good accomplishment and not a bum at all and wonder how any of you would do against Rolls.

I have a feeling Rolls would ROLL every last one of you.

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

At the end of the day, Ranked 81 in the world is still an extremely good accomplishment and not a bum at all and wonder how any of you would do against Rolls.

I would subscribe to see Rolls and Fielding fight if it was on DAZN. I personally think Rolls would beat Fielding.

Comment

I couldn't beat Vanes either but that doesn't mean I want to see GGG fight him again.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

A top 6 P4P fighter, defeating a ranked 81 fighter in the world and getting touched up in the process IS NOT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.

He should have fought at least at top 15 fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I couldn't beat Vanes either but that doesn't mean I want to see GGG fight him again.
          Lmfao good one

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy718 View Post
            A top 6 P4P fighter, defeating a ranked 81 fighter in the world and getting touched up in the process IS NOT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.

Why do people keep taking about him getting touched up as if he was ever some elusive defensive fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Why do people keep taking about him getting touched up as if he was ever some elusive defensive fighter.
              They arent boxing fans. They are fans of boxers or haters of boxing. Elite boxers have taken stay busy fights for as long as there has been boxing. Its no different than Canelo fighting Fielding or any number of tune up/stay busy fights many other elite level fighters have taken.

Comment

You just took fanboying to a New level.

Comment

People just want to see competitive fights whether they could beat Rolls or not...

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy718 View Post

You know as well as everyone on here that the rankings at the lower end don't mean a lot. Fielding for example was a poor fighter with a paper title a fact that Golden Boy exploited.

Comment

Working...
                    X