Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10/10 Body with a 4/10 Face or a 4/10 Body with a 10/10 Face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd option.

I love boobs

Comment

I've overlooked many physical/personality flaws in a few girls just because they had great asses. I don't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I've overlooked many physical/personality flaws in a few girls just because they had great asses. I don't regret it.
        You can only look at one thing at a time. You can't look at a girl's ass and a girl's face at the same time.

Comment

Body all day.

Comment

I needs that body.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Body all day.
              I've known girls who had 9 or 10 faces, but their bodies were fat and stumpy or disproportionate, or they had weird fat bulging around their hips or other places.. I don't care how pretty they are I want nothing to do with them.

I've known girls who were donkey faced but they had perfect bodies and they get me instantly hard lol.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                I've known girls who had 9 or 10 faces, but their bodies were fat and stumpy or disproportionate, or they had weird fat bulging around their hips or other places.. I don't care how pretty they are I want nothing to do with them.

I've known girls who were donkey faced but they had perfect bodies and they get me instantly hard lol.
                Yessir.

Azz n tittes.

Comment

The very first thing I look at whenever I check out a girl is their ass.. If I like their ass, I move on to their legs, then hips and face etc.

If their ass isn't on point, I stop checking them out right there. It's over.

Comment

You can only look at one thing at a time. You can't look at a girl's ass and a girl's face at the same time.
                    Yeah but I can be thinking about how good the view is going to be later while looking at her face

Comment

bingo.

Comment

Working...
                      X