Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't these bigger middleweights want to trade with LITTLE Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
    Jacobs looked like the plodder he did when Pirog schooled him. He's always been a B+ player not an A lister.
    Jacobs, like GGG, is now a C level fighter. Jacobs has never EVER been a B+. What's his best win?

Not many A boxers right now. Some do have a potential. The two I can say are now A and A- boxers are: Juan Estrada and Canelo Alvarez.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-06-2019, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Canelo has faster handspeed, as little Pacquiao showed through all those years against bigger men, trading with a faster opponent is not wise.

Comment

I remember canelo being made to look like a utter tit against floyd tho lmao. Even conor mcgregor did better than canelo smh

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Jacobs, like GGG, is now a C level fighter. Jacobs has never EVER been a B+. What's his best win?
          Derenyanchenko maybe, you won't convince me that SD isn't at least B- level.

Comment

Not many A boxers right now. Some do have a potential. The two I can say are now A boxers are: Juan Estrada and Canelo Alvarez.

Estrada has lost to a taxi driver LMAO
            Danny has took 3 undefeated records back to back. Dervyachenko , quillin and truax are also good wins.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
              Estrada has lost to a taxi driver LMAO
              Danny has took 3 undefeated records back to back. Dervyachenko , quillin and truax are also good wins.
              Jacobs was KOed cold by a guy not even many boxing fans know about (Pirog) and looked nondescript against average boxers. What has he done lately? Beat Derevyanchenko?

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                He should have mixed it up more .Theres a method to boxing and picking your time to exchange then get the hell out .He was forced to fight when he was backed into the ropes but most of his exchanges were half hearted.What was all that southpaw crap.
                Sounds right to me. He (Jacobs) started slow, and he slapped with a lot of his punches. No fighter would rather take a Jacobs punch than a Nelo punch. Neither are brutal one punch guys. I hate hearing about Tyson’s overrated “head movement”. But Canelo slipped like few fighters in history can at least for a few rounds. I used to call Nelo “hoof footed” constantly resetting, but his defence and feet have improved so much. I’m not pro Nelo but his slipping was the most skillful part of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Derenyanchenko maybe, you won't convince me that SD isn't at least B- level.
                  Who has Derevyanchenko beaten to be a B-? Culcay, Tureano Johnson?

Comment

Jacobs was KOed cold by a guy not even many boxing fans know about (Pirog) and looked nondescript against average boxers. What has he done lately? Beat Derevyanchenko?
                    Pirog was a great fighter.....estrada lost to a nobody names juan carlos sanchez jr lmao

Comment

Who has Derevyanchenko beaten to be a B-? Culcay, Tureano Johnson?
                      Simplistic take. Watch him fight, look into his history, he's highly skilled. Visibly better than C level.
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 05-06-2019, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X