Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is nothing 'great' about canelo or his performance last night.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    According to an i.di.ot like you that does not know sh.it about boxing

Canelo was the superior and clear winner, in a competitive fight against a super middleweight
    Shit! He was the heavy betting favorite man. Danny Jacobs was a cherrypick who he was supposed to knockout. I am sorry but cry me a fucking river. You don't get consolation prizes for winning a decision but it's how you win. Nothing short of a dominating performance by Canelo is considered failure in my book because the bar is raised so much higher for him. He is held to a different standard because he is one the most elite and best P4P fighters in the world today. In short, that was a less than stellar performance which fringed on pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Shit! He was the heavy betting favorite man. Danny Jacobs was a cherrypick who he was supposed to knockout. I am sorry but cry me a fucking river. You don't get consolation prizes for winning a decision but it's how you win. Nothing short of a dominating performance by Canelo is considered failure in my book because the bar is raised so much higher for him. He is held to a different standard because he is one the most elite and best P4P fighters in the world today. In short, that was a less than stellar performance which fringed on pathetic.
      He is not fighting against the sh.it that Loma, Usyk and Crawford fights

He fought with a super middleweight that was 10 pounds heavier than him, know how to box and has very good power

It was a good performance and win

Comment

He is not fighting against the sh.it that Loma, Usyk and Crawford fights

He fought with a super middleweight that was 10 pounds heavier than him, know how to box and has very good power

It was a good performance and win
        Well we will have to agree to disagree. Canelo didn't have to take the fight. He took the fight because he thought it was going to be an easy win for him.

You say that Jacobs is an elite fighter but who has him ranked in their top ten pound 4 pound lists? I can't think of any. Can you?

Don't get me wrong Jacobs is a good fighter. However, just judging by their resumes, Danny is nowhere near the fighter that Canelo Alvarez is. Which means that Ginger did not take care of business.

Jacobs was handpicked by Oscar and Golden Boy to showcase Saul Canelo Alvarez' ring dominance by stopping or knocking Danny out. They did not expect Jacobs to last the distance because they believed he was vulnerable.

Comment

Well we will have to agree to disagree. Canelo didn't have to take the fight. He took the fight because he thought it was going to be an easy win for him.

You say that Jacobs is an elite fighter but who has him ranked in their top ten pound 4 pound lists? I can't think of any. Can you?

Don't get me wrong Jacobs is a good fighter. However, just judging by their resumes, Danny is nowhere near the fighter that Canelo Alvarez is. Which means that Ginger did not take care of business.

Jacobs was handpicked by Oscar and Golden Boy to showcase Saul Canelo Alvarez' ring dominance by stopping and knocking Danny out.
          Fu.ck.

Canelo is fighting with the best of the best

Jacobs was the second best fighter

Canelo is doing what Spence loma and Usyk don't

Fight with elite rivals

And Jacobs is better than any rival of Crawford usyk and loma career

Comment

The only race baiting ****** is the autor of the thread

His a dirty U.K fanboy.

Look how he begins his thread

"Sorry to ruin the FIESTA" and then he go with all his sh.it
            Have you read kidbazooka's other posts?

Comment

Please Stfu, no where on this planet was Jacobs a cherry pick. This was an exciting pick em before the bell rang.

Boxing circles did not think Canelo would take the Jacobs fight as he's considered a dangerous opponent.

He made Jacobs look ordinary and clearly won. Not an exciting fight, but there was a clear winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                Sorry to ruin 'la fiesta' but i just dont see it. He didnt do enough to win the fight, same as GGG fights. Since when do you win rounds based on having good head movement alone? Jacobs was catching his punches on the gloves but doesnt seem to get any credit for that? Whereas all i read is 'canelo made him miss doe', i cant think of that much eye catching stuff he actually landed clean?. Jacobs fought a good fight, seems as if it was a close round and noone landed anything then canelo won it by default and 'jacobs isnt doing enough' Marquez and spence had it right but a draw would have been fair too like the boxingscene card and froch had it.Canelo did not win the fight!!!
                You didn't see Jacobs win 7 rounds.

Comment

Sorry to ruin 'la fiesta' but i just dont see it. He didnt do enough to win the fight, same as GGG fights. Since when do you win rounds based on having good head movement alone? Jacobs was catching his punches on the gloves but doesnt seem to get any credit for that? Whereas all i read is 'canelo made him miss doe', i cant think of that much eye catching stuff he actually landed clean?. Jacobs fought a good fight, seems as if it was a close round and noone landed anything then canelo won it by default and 'jacobs isnt doing enough' Marquez and spence had it right but a draw would have been fair too like the boxingscene card and froch had it.Canelo did not win the fight!!!
                  We have to wait for Gigi to perform against the juggernaut that is Steve Rolls in the Fight Of the Century to see something special

Comment

Jacobs was handpicked by Oscar and Golden Boy to showcase Saul Canelo Alvarez' ring dominance by stopping or knocking Danny out. They did not expect Jacobs to last the distance because they believed he was vulnerable.
                    Nobody hand picks a guy like Jacobs. Jacobs gave GG all he could handle. The above doesn't make sense. Why would they think that Jacobs is an easy fight? Why?

Comment

The bold: That's why I say YDKSAB.

Defense if one of the criteria. You can win a whole round or rounds without punching if you are making the other boxer miss.

Canelo's head movement was a thing of beauty.
                      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-05-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X