Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: If Lobov's Mother Was There - I'd Spit on Her Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing90 View Post
    Real Disrespectful, But smart Paulie is going to catch dude walking in all night
    If you're using dude as a proper name, you need to capitalize it.

Comment

Originally posted by MMA >>> BOXING View Post
      he always been a bum in fighting. his only achievement is that he went 12 rounds with a prime cotto
      Bum? He’d dance circles around you and make your face look like hamburger meat. Hate when people call talented boxers bums. Call him out on social media if ya think ya “got it.”

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
        Artem is Conor's boy. Paulie wants to provoke Conor into fighting him so he can make a boatload of cash.

Khabib threatened Artem and Conor fired up the private jet to fly from Ireland to New York to throw a dolly at the bus Khabib was on. So going at Artem gets Conor's attention.
        Exactly what I was thinking. He's behaving like a total scum bag for cash. No respect for Paulie.

Comment

If Paulie gets beat by artem lobov I think Showtime oughta fire him as an analyst. It's a bad look for them it was a bad look when Roy Jones was getting knocked out every month and then doing HBO color commentary with a concussion. Paulie got worked over buy McGregor. Anyone watched Mayweather McGregor and also watched Paulie malignaggi vs Sam eggington can tell you how that sparring session went without even watching it. Paulie is mad at McGregor like he's still mad at buddy mcgirt for stopping the Ricky Hatton fight he was getting worked in that fight too and he thinks he was winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
            Bum? He’d dance circles around you and make your face look like hamburger meat. Hate when people call talented boxers bums. Call him out on social media if ya think ya “got it.”
            oh look! paulie's girlfriend is mad at me...
            dont worry...me calling his bum ass out on twitter wont do anything good to this world
            but remember this...most of this BOXING **** dont work in a real fight.
            so calm ur **** down and have some

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              I understand trying to sell a fight but he's being a complete twat. Did his opponent do something to provoke him?
              Agree with this, what is his problem? I can only think it's something to do with the McGregor sparring tape.

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
                Then why you didn't spit at Conor's face? ...idiot will get brutally beat up in fist fight , Paulie has no idea what is ahead of him
                He really shouldn't, fist fighting was/is his career.

Comment

Ok that’s a funny ass title. Paulie is selling the hell out of this

Comment

Originally posted by MMA >>> BOXING View Post
                    oh look! paulie's girlfriend is mad at me...
                    dont worry...me calling his bum ass out on twitter wont do anything good to this world
                    but remember this...most of this BOXING **** dont work in a real fight.
                    so calm ur **** down and have some
                    No, not his girlfriend just calling out Tommy keyboard tough town. Real fight or not he’d dance circles around you. You wouldn’t catch him. I know I know street fight, tackle, take to ground blah blah blah. Good luck with that . As I said you wouldn’t catch him and yes he’d make your face look like hamburger meat. He gets paid to fight as a professional. You get paid at your 9-5 job and then get to pretend to be tough when you get home on a computer

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      No, not his girlfriend just calling out Tommy keyboard tough town. Real fight or not he’d dance circles around you. You wouldn’t catch him. I know I know street fight, tackle, take to ground blah blah blah. Good luck with that . As I said you wouldn’t catch him and yes he’d make your face look like hamburger meat. He gets paid to fight as a professional. You get paid at your 9-5 job and then get to pretend to be tough when you get home on a computer
                      LOOL such a triggered *****

stay in ur fantasy world dumb****
                      im reading and knowing behind this account is a ***** who was never in an actual fight and defending his bum ass boxer like he is some kind of magical warrior
                      only thing paulie can do is to run back to his gym and hide behind those big ass gloves.
                      he even said that in an interview lool
                      :****you::****you::****you:

Comment

Working...
                      X