Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Site For Canelo-Golovkin III Holding Up Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG still brings the hate out of people here

Comment

GGG won both fight, enough said.

Comment

3rd fight between CANELO & GGG should b in either COWBOYS' STADIUM or MSG---either venue would b awesome.

Comment

Add me to the list of fans not looking forward to a trilogy fight. Primarily because since GGG got close to a fight against Alvarez the first time, he has refused to fight anyone of substance. I don't quite understand how anyone can get behind a fighter who purposely avoids the other top guys (Jacobs rematch, Charlo, Andrade, Dervy). It's almost as if he says, I'll only risk losing if its for a lot of money.

Comment

Neither of them KOing each other and to me a third fight is curious, but unnecessary. When somebody like Canelo - an elite boxer in his prime couldn't win convincingly a single fight against past his prime GGG, it tell me who the real champ is and you can extrapolate what GGG must have been as a fighter in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Add me to the list of fans not looking forward to a trilogy fight. Primarily because since GGG got close to a fight against Alvarez the first time, he has refused to fight anyone of substance. I don't quite understand how anyone can get behind a fighter who purposely avoids the other top guys (Jacobs rematch, Charlo, Andrade, Dervy). It's almost as if he says, I'll only risk losing if its for a lot of money.
              He gets paid lots of money regardless of who he fights. I think it was a right call to fight a low level opposition (as much as I don't like that as a fan). Fighting somebody like Jacobs, Andrade, Charlo you are risking an injury, which might shelf the third fight with Canelo completely or push it out by another year. So yeah...that was a smart business decision. And GGG was right to stop treating this as a sport only. Its not.

Comment

Stay away from Vegas. Oscar paying off NSAC hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  So little by little ggg is dictating everything... first fight it was the weight, 2nd fight the weight, split, gloves, and judges, now he wants wants to add the location too? How does he get away with all that? Then he cries about it if he doesn’t get his way like a child and his followers will claim duck if the fight falls through... wow
                  Yeah and Canelo and that ****ing stoke on Trent muppet picked the first 2 locations .
                  So why shouldn’t GGG pick this one.
                  Why because Canelo supposedly beat him in the 2 me fight.
                  Well judges said he did ,I accept that but what have Canelo right to have first fights and everything to do with them,in his favour.
                  And be objective in ur answer which on this boxing scene website is seriously lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    I dont understand this line of thinking. He beat Jacobs and Jacobs just got annihilated by Canelo, Charlo doesn't even have a belt, Andrade doesn't even hold a candle to Jacobs in terms of skill, and Dervy got brought to school by Jacobs. These people are small potatoes compared to Canelo who is the best in the division and top p4p. If you can make millions fighting Canelo with the chance to avenge your only loss why not do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ukleew View Post
                      Yeah and Canelo and that ****ing stoke on Trent muppet picked the first 2 locations .
                      So why shouldn’t GGG pick this one.
                      Why because Canelo supposedly beat him in the 2 me fight.
                      Well judges said he did ,I accept that but what have Canelo right to have first fights and everything to do with them,in his favour.
                      And be objective in ur answer which on this boxing scene website is seriously lacking.
                      The answer is easy, canelo is the a side.

Comment

Working...
                      X