Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell did Manny Pacquiao get jacked again at 40 years old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the all the steroids and then he uses 750ml of IV

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      why do people act like 40 is a death sentence? go workout and you will have muscles easily
      Yeah i hear its easier to get jacked at 40 than your teens and 20's lol

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
        I've seen ripped men at 60+

Kinda weird seeing them all ripped with 8 packs and have white hair and beards at the same time.

My observation is that he looked smaller now than in his prime. Maybe because he used to bounce that much in his prime? Recently, he's a little flat footed. Broner is 5'6 but Pac looked 5'4 in there.

I think his muscle density finally settled comfortably at 147. For his height and frame, he should be fighting at 135. He's the smallest welterweight.
        Pac is def the smallest welterweight but he is not smaller than he was, he weighs more its natural as you age, that is why he is more flat footed.

He is thicker now, you can see it in his shoulders and his legs are too big now, he always had huge calves but now he has to wear those compression socks.

Comment

maybe it's a gift from God... you know PAC a very religious person...

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Yeah, pac is so small compared to a welterweight, he's like a 135lbs boxer.
            It's a bit worrying. A month to go and he's looking extremely small in his recent training, I've never seen Pacquiao looked so small at this stage of his training, maybe it's not just the old age which is causing him to lose this much of muscle mass, maybe he's also over-training and no one can stop him until he eventually cramps yet again.

Comment

Jacked? Did you mean swoll, yolked? My vocabulary can’t keep pace with younger dudes.

So, pac is on swoll, yolked up like a mofo?

Comment

He started losing muscle size after he stopped working with Alex Ariza somerime aeound 2012 2013. Leading up to the Floyd fight he was really small abd he wasn't as lean as he used to be. The performances also changed, whether all of these changes happened due to aging or due to training changes or due to steroids, we'll never know.

The only thing that was a bit suspicious is the fact that he looked a little different against Matthysse in the Phillipines where was no drug testing if I could remember. But other than that you can always blame it on age.

Comment

this is the same pac from 2008. he was fighting giants since 2008 until now....

Comment

LOL there is a reason he didn't want to take the tests May wanted and why that fight took so long to make...

Comment

Originally posted by klutz View Post
                      LOL there is a reason he didn't want to take the tests May wanted and why that fight took so long to make...
                      What test?U mean the USADA that give floyd a pass to use illegal amount of IV that can mask the PEDS?

Comment

Working...
                      X