No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    Larry the type to show up to an agreed planned fight with his kids talking bout "you really gonna do this in front of my kids man"..
    Definitely...

But I already considered that and made sure there was a bodega just down the street from the gym so his kids will be too busy shopping to interfere.
    Last edited by Lou Cipher; 06-13-2019, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Having been through one of these "internet beef meetups", myself, I'd recommend you start a new thread and get the marketing going for this now.

I'd also recommend you start looking into a streaming service where members can pay to see.

No turning back now. Good luck to both of you
      Lol...pay to see. How’d that work out for you guys? Hopefully these 2 aren’t the “you gotta pay to see my novice sparring video” type.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        Lol...pay to see. How’d that work out for you guys? Hopefully these 2 aren’t the “you gotta pay to see my novice sparring video” type.
        Are you really that stupid?

Did you even follow the events as they happened? If you did, you'd know that it wasn't me or Glove asking for money.

It was other posters on NSB offering to pay $100 to see a live stream. After we were done in the parking lot, once again, other posters offered to pay money for footage.

Damn boy, keep up... Oh yeah and get your money up you broke bastard
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-13-2019, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• For those saying this fight should be free don't understand simple economic concepts, nor do you understand the risk that goes with participating in an event like this.

What are some expenses? Training, food, equipment, gas, etc.

What are some risks? Hospital bills aren't cheap neither is bail money if things go south.

These men should be paid if they put on this event for entertaining you... Just like everyone else in society is paid for their services

Comment

Are you really that stupid?

Did you even follow the events as they happened? If you did, you'd know that it wasn't me or Glove asking for money.

It was other posters on NSB offering to pay $100 to see a live stream. After we were done in the parking lot, once again, other posters offered to pay money for footage.

Damn boy, keep up... Oh yeah and get your money up you broke bastard
            Yea ok...it was other posters who forced you to ask for money. You could have easily posted it for free if you felt like it. I feel sorry for anyone who got suckered into paying for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              Yea ok...it was other posters who forced you to ask for money. You could have easily posted it for free if you felt like it. I feel sorry for anyone who got suckered into paying for that.
              It was $6... If that's real money to you then you need to get your bum ass off the couch.

Secondly, the only reason we got less buys than anticipated was because 1.) The event wasn't live. 2.) Bum ass WAR MIKEY gave a half ass round by round that discouraged everyone from making purchases.

Either way, this thread has how many views? It has the attention of the people. If people want to see them fight, then the fighters should be paid for their services.

Damn, you boxingscene boy's need to get jobs. Don't be like this bum ass b1tch Real King Kong

Lastly, I won't buy this. Why? Because I don't care to see it.

But if you're in here begging to see it, then pay for it

Comment

• Cholla Bumsta is the biggest bum in history. He fought a homeless dosser in the street and now thinks he‘s the real deal!! LMAO!! This silly ass still lives in his momma‘s basement getting social welfare. Clown.

Comment

For those saying this fight should be free don't understand simple economic concepts, nor do you understand the risk that goes with participating in an event like this.

What are some expenses? Training, food, equipment, gas, etc.

What are some risks? Hospital bills aren't cheap neither is bail money if things go south.

These men should be paid if they put on this event for entertaining you... Just like everyone else in society is paid for their services
                  nobody is asking anyone to risk anything. if you have a beef with someone and wants to duke it out then so be it. mofos post fights videos of themselves up on youtube all the time. aint nobody tryna charge anyone to see anything. if you proud of yo shiiet and aint got nothing to hide you wont be tryna charge mofos to see a fight nobody asked for! sounding like a high school rejects that didnt make it tryna re-live the dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                    Cholla Bumsta is the biggest bum in history. He fought a homeless dosser in the street and now thinks he‘s the real deal!! LMAO!! This silly ass still lives in his momma‘s basement getting social welfare. Clown.
                    I brought out the alts

Yeah it pays living in my mom's basement... Over 6 figures worth... You talk it on the internet. I actually live it, b1tch

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      nobody is asking anyone to risk anything. if you have a beef with someone and wants to duke it out then so be it. mofos post fights videos of themselves up on youtube all the time. aint nobody tryna charge anyone to see anything. if you proud of yo shiiet and aint got nothing to hide you wont be tryna charge mofos to see a fight nobody asked for! sounding like a high school rejects that didnt make it tryna re-live the dream.
                      Yeah and those guys fighting for free on YouTube aren't the brightest either.

It's fine for these guys to meet and fight it out. Just don't beg them for the video when they do. And if you do beg for the video, then be prepared to pay for it if they ask you cheap bastard

Comment

Working...
                      X