No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan Experience Podcast Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
    Minorities are incarcerated at higher rates "because of racism". It couldn't possibly be because they commit a disproportionate amount of crime, could it?
    They're literally targeted, abused, etc. Since they're poor, they can't afford to defend themselves with lawyers the same way a middle class or rich person could. A lot of minorities are arrested for no reason, too. Whatever the cop says goes. It's a business. All this stuff is clear as day and has even been documented by videos. Just search through YouTube or google articles.

Look, I understand how some White people feel intimidated by changing demographics. But they're just people, man. They're not any different. A White person can be just as bad or good as a Black person and vice versa. Not to mention that they were brought as slaves in the first place.

I had a best friend growing up called Buni (nickname). His dad was a Vietnam vet. Dad was one of the most mellow dudes I've ever met in my lifetime. In fact, the most mellow. Anyhow, one night Buni's dad is walking down the street, and two cops stop him. They just started beating him with their batons, for no reason whatsoever. That kept going for a while, until, thinking he was going to die, Buni's dad yelled out that he was a Vietnam vet, desperately trying to think of anything that could set some sort of value for his life. Surprisingly enough, they stopped once they heard this and left. That's how life is in the hood for a minority.

That kind of stuff is wrong. The only difference between people is literally the color of their skin. That's it. The rest is the same, so even if one ethnic group were to be registered at higher rates, that's not indicative of an innate tendency toward criminality. It just means there is something else going on in their communities that needs to be addressed. Usually, this means education, employment opportunities, and overall investment/quality of life. That would help a lot.

As for the people feeling intimidated by changing demographics, my suggestion is that you fall in love with a nice lady in the future and be happy. I think a lot of this stuff is rooted in single White males that are being screwed over by society, economically. This, in turn, creates a problem of not being able to attract a female. Not all women are attracted to money/wealth, but, if we're honest with ourselves, human beings are very superficial, so it can have an effect overall in our consumerist society. So, yeah, it's easy to look for superficial excuses as to why this is going on, but blaming minorities won't solve the bigger issues. There's a lot of wealth disparity in the world.

I get how you guys feel, though. I can't even make a friend online because I'm poor, lol. So I don't even want to imagine how hard it must be to try finding actual romantic relationships long distance, or even in person. This world changes us. Everyone and everything becomes about money.

Comment

This whole episode is pretty gold if you haven't watched/listened to it yet. Been seeing this Naval guy pop up more & more among cats I respect & appreciate over the last 6 months so been following himself myself for awhile now, but this might be the best thing I've seen of him thus far.

Comment

The latest Joe Rogan Podcast

https://youtu.be/a4UP5OptAGU

They go in detail about

The Zimbabwe school mass sighting. Bring up how China had the exact encounter the same year.

Cave drawings from 1,000 years ago the exact same as the drawings the kids made

Government and army official statements about UFO incidents from The US, Russia,and France

Incident where UFO flew above the White house

Incident where an army pilot was surrounded by UFOs decades ago

Incident where army pilot shot at an UFO, and it immediately shut down the controls of his plane.

Incidents about UFOs flying from our oceans on a daily basis back in 2015.

More rare UFO footage .

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          https://youtu.be/a4UP5OptAGU

They go in detail about

The Zimbabwe school mass sighting. Bring up how China had the exact encounter the same year.

Cave drawings from 1,000 years ago the exact same as the drawings the kids made

Government and army official statements about UFO incidents from The US, Russia,and France

Incident where UFO flew above the White house

Incident where an army pilot was surrounded by UFOs decades ago

Incident where army pilot shot at an UFO, and it immediately shut down the controls of his plane.

Incidents about UFOs flying from our oceans on a daily basis back in 2015.

More rare UFO footage .
          Gotta say I was always a massive sceptic but I at least come round to the idea that there's plenty of unexplained shet out there in the last few years... Ms Koba's real big into that kinda stuff so I'm kinda motivated to at least give it a chance.

She had me watching this last night:

And whilst I'm kinda thinking there's about a million ways you can mess with photos and video these days there's also a lot of interesting ideas in there... questions like the nature of conciousness and stuff that I'd be interested in anyways and this kinda thing:

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

Where they seem to be showing patterns of change in randomly generated numbers at times of global stress and crisis, and other ways in which conciousness appears to cause effects in the material world.

Still sceptical but I try not to be closed minded.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-06-2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

They’re really kind if Aliens visit Earth on a regular basis without doing any harm to us. Or maybe they already have but we just don’t know it yet

Comment

They’re really kind if Aliens visit Earth on a regular basis without doing any harm to us. Or maybe they already have but we just don’t know it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                Gotta say I was always a massive sceptic but I at least come round to the idea that there's plenty of unexplained shet out there in the last few years... Ms Koba's real big into that kinda stuff so I'm kinda motivated to at least give it a chance.

She had me watching this last night:

And whilst I'm kinda thinking there's about a million ways you can mess with photos and video these days there's also a lot of interesting ideas in there... questions like the nature of conciousness and stuff that I'd be interested in anyways and this kinda thing:

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

Where they seem to be showing patterns of change in randomly generated numbers at times of global stress and crisis, and other ways in which conciousness appears to cause effects in the material world.

Still skeptical but I try not to be closed minded.
                I don't believe everything....... But it's to much weird stuff going on that has been going on since the early 1900s.

Plus the fact that everything Bob Lazar said has came true about the Area 51 he worked at, his description of the UFOs he worked on supposedly, element 115 that didn't exist at the time.

The government never had to kill people, cuz people are so turned off by the thought of "green little men" people refuse to look at these weird incidents with a open mind.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  But that's our problem..... On Earth we so violent we automatically think other species would be violent also cuz of our flawed way of thinking.

They probably have a better understanding of life and the universe. I mean if they more intelligent why would they be violent?

That's going backwards

Comment

Are their unidentifiable flying objects. Of course! Are they being flown by space aliens? Of course not.

They are instead natural phenomena or experimental aircrafts of our own design.

The Earth is a spec of dust in an endless Universe of trillions of dust specs. The idea that we could ever be located is improbable as is the development of technology to make such visits possible.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      Are their unidentifiable flying objects. Of course! Are they being flown by space aliens? Of course not.

They are instead natural phenomena or experimental aircrafts of our own design.

The Earth is a spec of dust in an endless Universe of trillions of dust specs. The idea that we could ever be located is improbable as is the development of technology to make such visits possible.
                      How u gon say of course not..lol

Nobody knows who flying them until they become identified

It could be spongebob flying them for fck sakes.

Until we know....we don't know

Y'all non believers make less sense than the UFO nuts

Comment

Working...
                      X