No announcement yet.

I dont get this "Ruiz can beat Wilder or Fury"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    When fighters fight to a draw... draw straws. Pick lards..???
    I think "pick a hand" would be a good way to resolve a draw.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
      They don't actually believe it. They're just using Ruiz as a guy that can go against Wilder or Fury. Soon as he loses theyll never bring him up again
      I don’t think anyone can beat Fury, just because he is a technical boxer, can Ruiz beat Wilder? Of course, nothing is impossible. But I think Wilder would be able to keep Ruiz at the end of his jab. Especially after seeing how well Ruiz pushes his opponents backwards, the only person that can fight going backwards is Fury and maybe Usyk.

Comment

When Ruiz KOed AJ his stock went way up and so did his chances of beating Wilder and Fury. He would be the underdog but not by as much as before he KOed AJ. He has fast hands and power and he is game and can take a punch.

Comment

Never count out a solid quality Mexican heavyweight!

This guy has a beard of stone and hands quicker than a quiver and with hard punches like ton of bricks!

It’s heavyweight boxing, he has a shot!

But I wouldn’t pick him to beat Fury or Wilder though IMO!

Comment

he will give them a few problems tho but wilder KOs him fury keeps his distance to a boring decision

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I think "pick a hand" would be a good way to resolve a draw.

via GIPHY

Agreed

Comment

He has a chance. Wilder is open to be hit at times but he fights better when hurt than AJ does

Comment

We're watching the next heavyweight great carve out his legacy. An unexpected hero so hold on to your hatin ass if you dont like it. Andy KO'S WILDER after he does the same to Joshua again. Then It'll be Fury's turn to catch the fade.

Comment

Working...
                  X