Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Will Aim To Impress in Homecoming Headliner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Will Aim To Impress in Homecoming Headliner

After fighting near his hometown or abroad, Shakur Stevenson will finally fight in the city where he was born and raised. Stevenson will face Hairon Sacorras on July 13 in a clash of unbeaten featherweight contenders, Top Rank Vice President Carl Moretti confirmed to BoxingScene Thursday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope the lowlife thug loses.

Comment

Socarras is a decent little fighter, but I’m afraid Stevenson is destined for bigger things.

Comment

Which parking garage in Newark is the fight going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          I hope the lowlife thug loses.
          How’s he a thug?

Comment

I hope he get his legal issues together and focus on the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              How’s he a thug?
              You must have not seen the video where hes assaulting a man who was already down while his boxer friend bum David Grayton straight up decks a girl she had a better chin than him though cause Grayton already been KOed by Perella and the girl took it pretty clean but they jumped this dude when he was already beat and Shakur proceeded to hold Graytons hand as they walked away and down the street together.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Socarras is a decent little fighter, but I’m afraid Stevenson is destined for bigger things.
                I really liked hairon 4 years ago but he hasn’t done much since. I’m stubborn and still gonna pick him to win

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  How’s he a thug?
                  Really? Watch his assault video.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    I really liked hairon 4 years ago but he hasn’t done much since. I’m stubborn and still gonna pick him to win
                    El maja has been a prospect for I don't know how many years, never wanting to take a risk, fighting Z level fighters and still not impressing, had his chance to fight Santa Cruz on ppv and chickened out, I also liked him years ago but he deserves a good whopping.

Comment

Working...
                    X