Stephen A Smith Furious w/ Canelo on ESPN TV Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Street Thug View Post
    Did this idiot say “better watch what you say?”

Homie, Yap that racist shyt to canelo and your ass will get decapitated and thrown back to your ghetto.
    LOL at Decapitated, lets see what happens When Smith gets on the phone with Pres Trump and revokes that green card LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
      I'll put up 20,000
      20,000? Deal!

Do you participate in the RBR threads on the night of the fights? If so, we can chat there as the fight is happening. If not, then I'll message you on day of fight.

Anything other than Spence KO/TKO, you win.

Comment

SAS is an insufferable nauseating racist clown.

If it had been Miller, or some other unknown black fighter, I guarantee you he would've been praising the hell out of him.

He and anyone here can talk about Ruiz's weight from the safety of their computer all they want but will never accomplish a historic feat that Ruiz accomplished last Saturday. Hell i doubt anyone talking about his weight wouldn't last an entire workout session with Ruiz.

Comment

Nah but I'd like to expand my horizons here, so I'll be there when it's official. Alright man, have a TKO rest of your day.
          Thanks, bro. You too. See you then.

Comment

Don’t talk to me like dhat soul!

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              SAS is an insufferable nauseating racist clown.

If it had been Miller, or some other unknown black fighter, I guarantee you he would've been praising the hell out of him.

He and anyone here can talk about Ruiz's weight from the safety of their computer all they want but will never accomplish a historic feat that Ruiz accomplished last Saturday. Hell i doubt anyone talking about his weight wouldn't last an entire workout session with Ruiz.
              Absolutely! Couldn't put it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                Only blacks support this guy **** em!
                If you think he could last as long as he has with only the support of Black people, you're just not that bright.

Comment

What? Canelo should have fought Golovkin on April 2016 but he made the fight on September 2017. He didn't give the fans the fight when they wanted it. He vacated the belt! do you forget?

Comment

How do I make a thread? And No Problem
                    If you go to the top, just above the stickied threads, you will see an icon that says "NEW THREAD." Click on that. The rest is easy: Title and Body. You can add a poll, too, if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                      Yes like Stephen A. is always talking about race when Will Cain is on the panel like stfu with the white people this white people that stuff (the Tony Romo celebration comes to mind) $h1t gets old af!
                      For some historical reasons, he seems to have a pass for that far pushed obvious biggotry...

He said that AJ loss to a "guy named" Andy Ruiz was a disgrace.

HE MAD because he wanted Deontay Brother to get that AJ scalp.

Comment

Working...
                      X