No announcement yet.

Ruiz only had six weeks notice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruiz only had six weeks notice

wait till he's had plenty of training he'll retire this weight lifter.

Back to back camps between Dimitrenko and Joshua. Considering the similar size of those two men it might have been a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Back to back camps between Dimitrenko and Joshua. Considering the similar size of those two men it might have been a good thing.
      Didnt work out so good for him the 1st time, and you can't fix a glass jaw

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
        Didnt work out so good for him the 1st time, and you can't fix a glass jaw
        I was saying it worked out for Ruiz

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I was saying it worked out for Ruiz
          Well I was also saying you can't fix a glass jaw. Im not disagreeing with you

Comment

Well I was also saying you can't fix a glass jaw. Im not disagreeing with you
            No you didn’t. You just exposed yourself as a casual bum so better get a job and keep Stephen A Smith’s balls outta ur mouth. God bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
              No you didn’t. You just exposed yourself as a casual bum so better get a job and keep Stephen A Smith’s balls outta ur mouth. God bless America.
              Did anybody think to check AJ for steroids?

Comment

wait till he's had plenty of training he'll retire this weight lifter.
                I did not know this... I love tuna. Raw. Fat filled with kirin beer.... so cold it burns going down...

My first wife..... thought muscle muscle looking guys were strong..... then she saw me smash a body builder type idiot... I am nobody. From nowhere...

Then she understood..,. Weights getting swoll tolled can’t strengthen a weak chin.

Comment

Working...
                X