Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Xu Can vs. Shun Kubo WBA Title Clash on May 26 in China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Xu Can vs. Shun Kubo WBA Title Clash on May 26 in China

Xu Can -- the reigning world champion from emerging boxing powerhouse, China -- will defend for the first time his WBA "regular" featherweight world strap against hard-hitting former world title challenger Shun Kubo of Kobe, Japan, this coming May 26 in the historic "Good Luck" Chinese Coastal City of Fuzhou in Southeast China.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Solid little scrap, 2nd fight for Kubo coming up from 122 after a close win against Osawa. Should be lots of punches, I expect Xu to win by decision. The co-main really has me salivating though, Canizales is a damn good champ and Kimura was a beast at 112 and now coming down to 108, that's going to be a HELL of a fight!!

Comment

Sunday 26, May 2019
      Fuzhou, China
      promoter Golden Boy Promotions - Oscar De La Hoya, Max Power Promotions - Liu Gang

http://boxrec.com/en/event/786536

man they should pick this up on DAZN

Comment

Love watching this guy. Hope he will fight in America again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Sunday 26, May 2019
          Fuzhou, China
          promoter Golden Boy Promotions - Oscar De La Hoya, Max Power Promotions - Liu Gang

http://boxrec.com/en/event/786536

man they should pick this up on DAZN
          The problem is the time difference. Airing in China means this shyt will be live Sunday morning like 8am in the US. That's why probably no US network is interested. That China timezone is brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            The problem is the time difference. Airing in China means this shyt will be live Sunday morning like 8am in the US. That's why probably no US network is interested. That China timezone is brutal.
            meh

its been done before especially with dazn you are able to backtrack anyway so imo it should definitely not be a problem

Comment

meh

its been done before especially with dazn you are able to backtrack anyway so imo it should definitely not be a problem
              I'm just saying the biggest reason for picking up a fight is having the live rights. But airing live Sunday early as phuk is why more networks don't pick up these China fights. Myself if I watched it would be on replay because I'm not getting up early to see this.

Comment

I'm just saying the biggest reason for picking up a fight is having the live rights. But airing live Sunday early as phuk is why more networks don't pick up these China fights. Myself if I watched it would be on replay because I'm not getting up early to see this.
                yea ima try and see if I can stream it somehow......

if I do ill shoot you a message in the am

Comment

yea ima try and see if I can stream it somehow......

if I do ill shoot you a message in the am
                  I definitely want to see the fights. Thanks. At worst I'll check YouTube and Dailymotion the next day.

Comment

I definitely want to see the fights. Thanks. At worst I'll check YouTube and Dailymotion the next day.
                    theres a dude that runs "asian boxing"

he always puts up the fights overseas on youtube or hell give you a link on how to see it.... dude is legit loves boxing from the far east

Comment

Working...
                    X