No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Do you accept attorney William Barr's summary of the report, or do you dismiss it?
    No, I don't accept it because, according to Mueller himself, the summary "did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of" his work and conclusions.

If Mueller is saying that himself, then there is certainly reason to not accept the summary.

Comment

• Given the dismal writing of Season 8 so far........ Donald Trump would be well served to stop using Game of Thrones memes.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        No, I don't accept it because, according to Mueller himself, the summary "did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of" his work and conclusions.

If Mueller is saying that himself, then there is certainly reason to not accept the summary.
        That's fine if you do not want to accept a summary, but Don then expected me to accept one that you agree with

Comment

That's fine if you do not want to accept a summary, but Don then expected me to accept one that you agree with
          I didn't ask you to accept it. The last thing I asked was if you have read the report yourself or if you are familiar with what is in it, and you decided to ignore that.

Comment

I didn't ask you to accept it. The last thing I asked was if you have read the report yourself or if you are familiar with what is in it, and you decided to ignore that.
            Dude, you've been giving me hell for not accepting it, and believing it's poitically motivated. No, I haven't and have no plans to, read 400 pages of report. I'll leave that to Congress.

Once again, if Rep Amash feels there's just cause, he needs to begin impeachment proceedings. Until then, there's not much to be said

Comment

• Comment

Dude, you've been giving me hell for not accepting it, and believing it's poitically motivated. No, I haven't and have no plans to, read 400 pages of report. I'll leave that to Congress.

Once again, if Rep Amash feels there's just cause, he needs to begin impeachment proceedings. Until then, there's not much to be said
                Giving you hell? Why the hell are you so damn sensitive suddenly?

I clearly said have you read it or know what's in it. You don't have to have read all 400 pages to know a little about what's discussed in it.

If you don't want to talk about it, then I'd assume you wouldn't...be here talking about it. But to say I'm giving you hell when all I'm doing is having a normal damn convo...and then the last time we talked you had 1sad all up in ya ear and you began engaging in little sly remarks with him, and once I returned the favor you got all pissy and sensitive. Don't dish it if you can't take it.

We don't have to talk. Don't know what it is you have against me (Have a feeling I know what it's about, but I didn't ask you to go out to that parking lot. And I was one of the ones defending you when people were disrespecting you for how you looked out there) but if you want to behave like you wear panties then hey, we really don't have to discuss anything. No problem with me.

Comment

Giving you hell? Why the hell are you so damn sensitive suddenly?

I clearly said have you read it or know what's in it. You don't have to have read all 400 pages to know a little about what's discussed in it.

If you don't want to talk about it, then I'd assume you wouldn't...be here talking about it. But to say I'm giving you hell when all I'm doing is having a normal damn convo...and then the last time we talked you had 1sad all up in ya ear and you began engaging in little sly remarks with him, and once I returned the favor you got all pissy and sensitive. Don't dish it if you can't take it.

We don't have to talk. Don't know what it is you have against me (Have a feeling I know what it's about, but I didn't ask you to go out to that parking lot. And I was one of the ones defending you when people were disrespecting you for how you looked out there) but if you want to behave like you wear panties then hey, we really don't have to discuss anything. No problem with me.
                  I feel like we're spinning wheels. I sat and read for days, you going back and forth over guilty/not guilty as if Mr Trump has been named a defendant and put on trial. I asked if the threshold for a crime had been met. Seems like we went in a big circle and got right back to that question when you showed me the congressman that thought it did. Even before I knew he had plans on running himself, I said he should bring forth proceedings if he felt that way. After having you complain that the same impeachment proceedings that were good enough to get two former presidents impeached somehow weren't fair, and complain because I won't accept Rep Amash "summary", we're right back at "if he thinks that's the case, he needs to act accordingly".

And that's where we're at. If he, or any other members of Congress, feel that there is something sufficient in the 400 pages of Mueller Time, then now is the time to put up or shut up. Stop giving us word play, and put some ink on paper

Comment

You're welcome to quote me saying that Trump should be impeached.

Unlike you, I'm free to look at this thing unbiasedly. You, on the other hand, have to suck Trump's ass .

I wonder what becomes of you if Trump isn't around for that second term. Since you aren't capable of talking boxing, but only cheerleading, I'll be taking bets that you'll be on suicide alert.

Get that pine box and small plot of land ready, just in case cheerleader For everyone else, life goes on. But for you....you're going to be more of a doormat than you already are...or in a padded room seeing Sunspace all around you
                    Don’t mind 1sad69. He’s paid by the Koch brothers to come here and post right wing agenda crap. His job is to dissuade only. Truth is irrelevant. He’s hoping to get people to ignore you or annoy you so much so that you leave and be one less for him to battle.

I sh ited down that fools throat so much he won’t ever respond to be again. He will side bust of some other poster post but he won’t dare do it directly to me.

Get up the good fight and don’t let that simp win. He’s not going anywhere because he gets paid. He has been on this site for a decade at least and has never visited the actual boxing pages.

Yea that’s who yiur spinning your wheels with. A texan simpleton.

Comment

I feel like we're spinning wheels. I sat and read for days, you going back and forth over guilty/not guilty as if Mr Trump has been named a defendant and put on trial.
                      I thought I explained it to you, and it was quite simple. We actually agreed on this that there was no exoneration. For different reasons, but I stated that your point is actually what my point was as well, so I don't know what the issue was.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      I asked if the threshold for a crime had been met. Seems like we went in a big circle and got right back to that question when you showed me the congressman that thought it did. Even before I knew he had plans on running himself, I said he should bring forth proceedings if he felt that way. After having you complain that the same impeachment proceedings that were good enough to get two former presidents impeached somehow weren't fair,
                      What???? When did I complain about that? You might just be making things up right now. All I said was that they should be able to look at the unredacted report. I didn't realize that before impeachment proceedings also had an overbearing AG protecting the prez. If that's part of the normal proceedings, then yes I do feel that's unfair.

and complain because I won't accept Rep Amash "summary", we're right back at "if he thinks that's the case, he needs to act accordingly".
                      Again, I only sent you what he said because he mentioned that he believed the threshold was met. If you don't, that's fine. But it seems that you haven't read any or know anything about what's in the report, so asking your opinion on it is worthless. Not like I could have known that before.

And that's where we're at. If he, or any other members of Congress, feel that there is something sufficient in the 400 pages of Mueller Time, then now is the time to put up or shut up. Stop giving us word play, and put some ink on paper
                      Again, I thought he was lobbying for people to actually read it before deciding what to do. You're being dismissive and saying that he should just do something about it on his own. Well that's your opinion and that's fine. And if you don't want to discuss what's in the report, so be it. There was certainly no need for any hostility here.

Comment

Working...
                      X