Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Drops, Shocks Jarrett Hurd For Unified Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Indeed Fam! Peace and Blessings to your favorite ladies! Make it special! ONE!
    Same to yours!

Comment

• Hurd ruined my picks !

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        He has to beat Charlo before that.
        Charlo has to beat Harrison first.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
          Charlo has to beat Harrison first.
          You're right. I was thinking of his brother.

Comment

• 36 picked jrock to win by decision????

nice try:

luckily I screen shotted the page at the start of the fight.....

AdonisCreed, Akutalee, anwarramon719, aus10, BigDramaShow, Bronx23, Champ4Life, citynation2k, Clegg, EL_GRINGO, fats, Fire4231, greyfox17, Hutabarat, jreckoning, Keleneki, MDPopescu, MehdiQaos, mind_blown, minemax, MisanthropicNY, mxtali, Necaxa96, news1, PowerFlow, Southpaw010, Targaryen, tuts, vital1983, Vlad_, wide_dubzz, yaescr Engreido117, factsarenice, Feint First, Noelanthony

buncha fuggin liars!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              36 picked jrock to win by decision????

nice try:

luckily I screen shotted the page at the start of the fight.....

... I repeatedly asked you to close the polls just after fights...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                Only a scummy fan boy could write this comment. You can’t even see what boxing is just on sites all day promoting an agenda. Fight of the Year in a PBC 154 division that plays out like real boxing should. No weight clauses,ducked matchups, fake judges, fake refs or watered down fights for money.

No more banter punks if guys at 160 like GGG would steam roll guys at 154 they would be doing it by now. I don’t see them having a problem fighting unworthy fighters like Steve Rolls? But when the guy is good the fight wouldn’t be competive so it shouldn’t happen? GTFOH!!!

BTW there are two killers hangin out at 160 in Andrade and Jermall Charlo being ducked. Let’s see it happen, no more convincing anyone of your Man Crushes dominance as folks like GGG continue to OPENLY DUCK talent from this fight pool.

Danny beat him and he has been shook ever since. Save this ignorance, no body is buying into your fighter preservation program. Not saying folks like GGG can’t win but he will have to prove it to claim it.
                Oh yeah, Jermall should looked like a killer against Korobov...

Andrade is being considered a light fight for Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... I repeatedly asked you to close the polls just after fights...

its cool was kinda busy at the same time etc

Comment

I had J Rock because I know Hurd technically sucks. He's like Paul Williams light. Just high output with poor technique in every facet of the game.

Comment

its cool was kinda busy at the same time etc
                      Just find programmers who know how to work with timezones.

Or maybe it's time to completely change the forum engine.

Comment

Working...
                      X