Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Korobov: I Felt Heavy, Not Sharp Enough, I Have Things To Work On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won that fight BUT I have to respect Aleem for working his way back in that one. If it was a 12 Round fight then Aleem probably stops Korobov. Seems to have issues with his stamina late but I would love to see more Korobov

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
      Korobov seem to have some severe stamina issues. After six or seven rounds he's done.
      Maybe he should call Clenelo and go eat with him. Problem solved forever.

Comment

Originally posted by MagikLair View Post
        Korobov is a tough customer. He did very well against Charlo. So I think that's a bit critical.. It's unfortunate his career has played out the way it has.
        He’s an under achiever his chances got ktfo. The fact that many felt he beat Charlo is an indictment on Charlo. Not a compliment for korobov

Comment

Although the fight was close; I still felt that Korobov's work rate, cleaner and harder punching won him that fight against Aleem. Even though he did seem to gas late he still did enough in my opinion to win the fight.

Comment

Korobov was Just Lazy... Now he feels, he has an excuse

Comment

He needs to come in better shape next time; By working on his fitness and conditioning. That's why he felt so heavy and fatigued.

Comment

Love how you focks are trying to paint Korobov as a bum just to discredit Charlo when he actually was the proto-Golovkin to you hopers.

Comment

See what happens when you dudes keep lying (saying he beat Mall & trying to discredit Mall).

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    He’s an under achiever his chances got ktfo. The fact that many felt he beat Charlo is an indictment on Charlo. Not a compliment for korobov
                    Those people that "felt" he beat Jermall were just trying to shet on Mall. Mall clearly beat korobov.

Comment

Its called being a clean fighter at 36, im sure golovkin can sympathise this point of korobovs.

Comment

Working...
                      X