Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2019, 04:27 AM #101
Ray* Ray* is online now
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 41
Posts: 39,124
Quoted: 6420 Post(s)
Rep Power: 98
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 44,228.98
Bank: 269,837.31
Total Points: 314,066.29
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastrangelo View Post
Yeah, or a lipstick from a purse from one of those women?

Protecting themselves, particulary from that one girl that was just telling them to stop and got nailed by southpaw left from both.
People would defend anything! One of the girl was trying to help stop the argument. Those two scums were punching the guy down even when he was out, the other girl was trying to defend the guy after being attacked. If these two don't go to jail then i feel sorry for america.

This is why we need an organisation under one umbrella, this guy shouldn't have a licence to fight until this legal case has cleared up.

I heard of this issue but didn't know it was this bad.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:27 AM #102
Madison boxing Madison boxing is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 24,980
Quoted: 17225 Post(s)
Rep Power: 67
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 124,866.17
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 126,039.21
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Default

Hood piece of ****. Lock him up and take away his license. Although let me guess 'he young, making mistakes and having fun doe'

Last edited by Madison boxing; 04-04-2019 at 04:50 AM.
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:32 AM #103
Ray* Ray* is online now
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 41
Posts: 39,124
Quoted: 6420 Post(s)
Rep Power: 98
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 44,228.98
Bank: 269,837.31
Total Points: 314,066.29
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Man, I was expecting this to be more tame. That was pretty bad.
Very bad, am literally shocked. I read about this when it happened, but didn't think it was this bad. I really hope he goes to jail for this, anyone defending this are scum IMHO.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:33 AM #104
BillyBoxing BillyBoxing is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,592
Quoted: 2770 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 34,364.93
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 35,761.70
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
I wonder if the California State Athletic Commission will be springing into action within 24 hours like they did with Pulev.
Yeah better punch a girl than kiss her...
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:42 AM #105
Ray* Ray* is online now
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 41
Posts: 39,124
Quoted: 6420 Post(s)
Rep Power: 98
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 44,228.98
Bank: 269,837.31
Total Points: 314,066.29
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kej718 View Post
How much time could he be facing?
Dude going to be crying in court like he did in the Olympics. That other dude should get twice as much. If that women that got beat up is dudes girlfriend he better wife that, not to many women would do half of that for you.
I was thinking the same thing too, he needs to marry that woman ASAP if they arenít. Most women would watch you get your as s kicked. She could see the guy is getting jumped, she put herself in harms way. I just feel terrible much so for her.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:58 AM #106
Ray* Ray* is online now
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 41
Posts: 39,124
Quoted: 6420 Post(s)
Rep Power: 98
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 44,228.98
Bank: 269,837.31
Total Points: 314,066.29
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggod101 View Post
Hahaha you made an account just for that? No shame in using your real account.
I notice that too lol.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 05:03 AM #107
Boxing Logic Boxing Logic is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3,523
Quoted: 3440 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Boxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 45,908.81
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 47,264.40
Great post. Keep up the good work. - WTF Huck! knows his stuff - jas You actually look beneath the surface - Nomadic 
Default

Damn bro this is serious. The other guys were trying to keep everyone apart, as well as one of the girls, but then Shakur and his friends started punching the girls, so the guys that were with them tried to protect them by defending them and fighting back, so Shakur and his friend beat down the guys too.

This one is just as bad as the Ray Rice video.
Boxing Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 05:06 AM #108
P4Pdunny P4Pdunny is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: The Big Smoke
Posts: 6,549
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 44,156.88
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 45,532.91
Default

Gotta stay away from these situations
P4Pdunny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 05:57 AM #109
T.M.T T.M.T is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7,151
Quoted: 1904 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23
T.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,815.79
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 33,212.56
glasd dildo - SeekDaGreat you've earned this - -MAKAVELLI- Get that money, dog. #TMT #TBE - punchr Phaggot fanboy - El-blanco No Message - TripleGGG 
pretend it's floyd - Weltschmerz You got that right. Cheers. - Nomadic 
Default

Gotta write that check for this one. When you turn pro your hands are licensed. You absolutely can not hit anybody unless defending yourself from being attacked first.🥊
T.M.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 06:12 AM #110
chaosking chaosking is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
chaosking will become famous soon enough
Points: 3,101.73
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,101.73
Default

I must be the only one in here who doesn't give a **** if it's a woman getting hit or a man all this outrage is hilarious, we watch people give each other brain damage for a living but because someone has a pair of **** it's suddenly next level over the top "how dare he" ya'll make me laugh. Welcome to 2019 people where these loud mouth *****es who act like men can get it too.
chaosking is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:26 AM.