No announcement yet.

Pocahontas Warren Backs Government Reparations for African Americans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    blah, blah, blah and a bunch of insults.....
    And with that, you are done here.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      this dude is having a meltdown.

you keep talking about how it's 2019 but you keep bringing up the past as the excuse. how many blacks are slaves right now in 2019? how many are forced to sit in the back of the bus right now in 2019?

because i see black cops, lawyers, judges, mayors, governors, congressmen, senators, and a former president as part of "the system" you and ghetto dwellers complain about in 2019. still rigged huh?

btw my fellow klansman donald j trump has done more for blacks to get ahead in life than any black politician in 2019.

Comment

2019:

The white supremacist position: "Uh, well, it would be nice if you stopped raping us and trying to extort us for money. We would like to quietly live out of town and be left alone in the tiny corners of the world we still inhabit".

The "civil rights activist" position: Your history is ours now, your countries are ours now, interracial rape/murder rates are sweet revenge, we demand race-based income confiscation, total internet censorship, openly advocate your global diaspora/extinction, taxpayers must fund "BLM communist villages with collective parenting", etc, etc, etc.

I think we need to update our language a little bit, yeah?

White supremacist = codespeak for isolationist/moderate of any race.

Liberal/"social justice"/etc are extremist ideologies demanding ethnic genocide and forced labor.
        Last edited by ////; 02-25-2019, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Haven't they already received reparations with welfare and other government benefits they've received paid for mainly by white men? Also they were offered a way back to Africa and chose to stay. So, no soup for you!

Comment

The amount of money the USA gives to Israel every year so they can continue to buy advanced military equipment could easily be used for reparations.

Why is reparations such a bad idea but giving billions of dollars every year to an apartheid state a good one? China is evil for claiming parts of WATER around their nation but Israel is allowed to exist when the people gained their land through terrorism not even a century ago and kicked out the native inhabitants because they claim they have genetic ancestry to that land (LOL) from 2 millennia ago?

Redirect the money we use to support Israel (apartheid, racist, supremacist state) and give that to black comunities. Tell me that wouldn't improve the lives of many Americans. Afterall, we are supposed to be Making AMERICA Great Again right? AMERICA First right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Arum 69 View Post
              The amount of money the USA gives to Israel every year so they can continue to buy advanced military equipment could easily be used for reparations.

Why is reparations such a bad idea but giving billions of dollars every year to an apartheid state a good one? China is evil for claiming parts of WATER around their nation but Israel is allowed to exist when the people gained their land through terrorism not even a century ago and kicked out the native inhabitants because they claim they have genetic ancestry to that land (LOL) from 2 millennia ago?

Redirect the money we use to support Israel (apartheid, racist, supremacist state) and give that to black comunities. Tell me that wouldn't improve the lives of many Americans. Afterall, we are supposed to be Making AMERICA Great Again right? AMERICA First right?
              Nonsense.

First off, Israel is in no way an apartheid state. They allow the Arab citizens of Israel to vote, for starters.

Please dont spread anti-Semitic propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Nonsense.

First off, Israel is in no way an apartheid state. They allow the Arab citizens of Israel to vote, for starters.

Explain the giant wall that keeps the native population (Palestinians) out. Explain the land theft.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Nonsense.

If I'm against black people killing whites in South Africa, does that make me racist?
                  If I'm against white people killing Native Americans or white Australians desecrating and removing Aboriginal artefacts, am I racist?
                  If I'm against a Jewish state killing natives and stealing their land, does that make me anti-semitic? Apparently yes, LMAO!

Comment

If I'm against black people killing whites in South Africa, does that make me racist?
                    If I'm against white people killing Native Americans or white Australians desecrating and removing Aboriginal artefacts, am I racist?
                    If I'm against a Jewish state killing natives and stealing their land, does that make me anti-semitic? Apparently yes, LMAO!
                    All non-sequiturs.

You can address my point or you can let it go.

Comment

Explain the giant wall that keeps the native population (Palestinians) out. Explain the land theft.
                      Non-sequiturs as well.

I asked first about the voting rights of Arabs in light of your claim Israel is an apartheid state.

Please address that, then you can make demands of me.

That's how it works.

Comment

Working...
                      X