No announcement yet.

Did Billy Collins Jr. commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
    He was not criminally charged because he was caught BEFORE using it .
    And it could not be proven he used it before .

Yeah, and you read the report while the commish people are getting quoted publicly about their findings.
    You somehow have read a report that cannot be found and you're telling me to read it .

You're full of *****.
    You keep beating around the bush and you still HAVE NOT posted what kind of pad he had . Or whatever that Area51 report you read.
    Tell us genius, what kind of pad gets you suspended.
    The report is out there, you're just too dumb. Don't worry though you wouldn't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
      The report is out there, you're just too dumb. Don't worry though you wouldn't understand it.
      Oh look, another bullsh8 retort .
      My fart smells like vanilla, go prove it's not.

Again genius , tell us what kind of wrap pad gets you suspended ?
      Oh, let me guess, it's a top secret.
      Pfft!

You got caught with your bullsh!# because you really didn't know what happened .

The report you read was from The Tijuana News.
      They don't count.

Yeah, and Margarito did not notice what was being used as pad for his wraps. LOL

Comment

I believe he did. I watched a documentary on this and what happened was a disgrace! Billy was getting hit with hard rock solid punches and never quit. That man was a warrior. They say that he was never the same after that and he struggled to cope with life.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          If he wasn't driving the car, how would it be suicide? Why do you care? Are you planning to have a buddy crash a car with you in the passengers seat to kill yourself?
          Your answer is like the BEST answer for this piece..LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
          X