• Show
Clear All

• Broner won the first 5 rounds?

Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Broner won the first 5 rounds?

Jesus.
      Again this is contributing nothing. Critizing my score and laughing does nothing to prove me wrong. Unless you point out where and why.

Pacquiao landed almost nothing in the first five rounds and broner outlanded him.

Point out which round other than round 3, which pacquiao won, that Pacquiao landed more punches than broner.

In the first round, pacquiao didn't land more than 1 punch.

Go back to the fight, watch the first round, and tell me where Pacquiao landed more than one punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Again this is contributing nothing. Critizing my score and laughing does nothing to prove me wrong. Unless you point out where and why.

Pacquiao landed almost nothing in the first found rounds and broner outlanded him.

Point out which round other than round 3, which pacquiao won, that Pacquiao landed more punches than broner.

In the first round, pacquiao didn't land more than 1 punch.

Go back to the fight, watch the first round, and tell me where Pacquiao landed more than one punch.
        Nothing this stupid deserves an explanation.

You see what you want to see, not what actually happened.

Comment

Nothing this stupid deserves an explanation.

You see what you want to see, not what actually happened.
          Again, another cop out. Instead of proving me wrong, you avoid taking any steps to justify yourself.

If i'm so stupid, then it should be easy for you to disprove.

Comment

Keep it coming, the more people tell me i'm wrong the more I know you are some biased blind mother****ers.

I just rewatched the fight and Broner clearly outlanded Pacquiao in the first five rounds.

Clearly. Clear as ****ing day.

Pacquiao did not land more than 20 punches in the first 5 rounds.
            I've seen some stupid **** posted online but this is vying for the gold medal position.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
              I've seen some stupid **** posted online but this is vying for the gold medal position.
              Another one. Saying i'm stupid and doing nothing to justify yourself or contribute to the discussion.

Copy and paste.

Comment

Ok, which rounds did I get wrong? If you can criticize me, that must means you know which rounds I got wrong, let's go over the ones you think are wrong.
                You have a good look first hectari and if in a day or so you still think it was close post back

Comment

Again, another cop out. Instead of proving me wrong, you avoid taking any steps to justify yourself.

If i'm so stupid, then it should be easy for you to disprove.
                  Idiots have a way of dragging you to their level and beat you with experience.

Broner didn't really win one round let alone five.

Comment

Idiots have a way of dragging you to their level and beat you with experience.

Broner didn't really win one round let alone five.
                    So your stance is that Broner lost the 4th round, a round which he clearly won by almost every scorecard.

Yet i'm the idiot.

Sounds like someone didn't watch the fight, and is piggybacking off of popular opinion. Big surprise.

Comment

People called me a troll, people laughed at me, people said I don't know shlt about boxing.

You know what, I just rewatched the fight, and without a ****ing doubt Broner won the first 5 rounds. There is no way you can say otherwise unless you're blind.

Pacquiao barely landed more than 20 punches, and broner was countering him, jabbing him landing his left hook and straight right and he outright outlanded Pacquiao.

You can hate on me all you want but I'm not blind. Broner was controlling the fight and outlanding Pacquiao for the first five rounds.

I don't care how many people call me a troll because I trust my eyes more than any of you and my eyes clearly tell me Broner outlanded Pacquiao.
                      I dont have a problem with you having your opinion but at least you seem concrete in your opinion.

Like, some of these guys who think Broner lost to Pac are the same people who think Mayweather won against pac.

Using the exact same style doing the exact same things.

I'm on the othe boat though. I think Pac beat Mayweather and Broner.

Two dudes who didnt even come to fight who thought surviving 12 rounds guarantees you a win. The difference though is Mayweather is better and he has the name. Broner is a nobody.

Cant pretend you're good when you're not.

Comment

Working...
                      X