Broner vs pac ppv buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
    I'm going to wager it does somewhere between 500k and 600k
    Now that would be a great number here!! But the UFC had a big show and they had 568k ESPN+ subscribers from Friday and Saturday. I'll stick with my prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Now that would be a great number here!! But the UFC had a big show and they had 568k ESPN+ subscribers from Friday and Saturday. I'll stick with my prediction.
      I could see why people say this is a little high but counting international numbers I think it's even Higher

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
        I could see why people say this is a little high but counting international numbers I think it's even Higher
        Huh? Why would you count international numbers here for the PPV? And what international numbers in particular? Where else was this a PPV at?

Comment

The Pac-Broner fight got mor attention on social medial than the Espn+ fight.

Comment

I’m guessing around 300,000

Comment

Huh? Why would you count international numbers here for the PPV? And what international numbers in particular? Where else was this a PPV at?
              It was free in the UK due to the ITV deal.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                The Pac-Broner fight got mor attention on social medial than the Espn+ fight.
                I know, I've already made a thread saying Broner was the #1 worldwide trend and Pacquiao was #2. But the UFC event certainly took some buys away from the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  It was free in the UK due to the ITV deal.
                  I'm really curious which international buys he is referring to. Was the fight a PPV in the Philippines or something?

Comment

I know, I've already made a thread saying Broner was the #1 worldwide trend and Pacquiao was #2. But the UFC event certainly took some buys away from the fight.
                    I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                      I doubt it.
                      Interesting….

Comment

Working...
                      X