Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the most dangerous fight of Wilder's career!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury should’ve pressed the action. He could’ve put Wilder in real trouble... maybe got him out of there. Wilder gassed himself and willed himself to a draw. Very lucky to earn a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Fury should’ve pressed the action. He could’ve put Wilder in real trouble... maybe got him out of there. Wilder gassed himself and willed himself to a draw. Very lucky to earn a draw.
      I don’t think he earned a draw, was giving one. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        I don’t think he earned a draw, was giving one. Big difference.
        Oh he earned it. Fury had the fight in the bag until the second knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
          Wow an actual quality thread about boxing on here. I'm in shock! I agree with everything you said. I think Fury is a very, very live dog in this. What an amazing 50-50 fight I can't wait! I expect a rematch either way then Joshua after.
          Thank you. I have to keep it G because boxers lay it on the line for us, themselves and their family. And it's a sport. Fans aren't humble. Fans can be ruthless to each other lmao...and only on social media lmao. Click on the light and they scatter like roaches. We call them armchairs. The real know.

The coke filled PED abusing ex 400 lber was ****ted on and picked to lose and these losers are coming out of the cracks and woodworks with the roaches trying to cling to Fury now lmao.

They didn't know that champions can raise their game if need be. Fury was always a live dog because he had a jab and Wilder couldn't fight inside. They didn't truly analyze Wilder's style. Fury always had the style to beat Wilder, and he almost did.

Comment

Working...
          X