No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Two posters... who believe Pac actually won...who claim to be grown men but type "hehe."

I call bs.

The only thing we learned from this thread is that the majority of posters here believe that Spoon and his alts are the biggest joke at NSB.
    Lol says the flowmo who is all red up to this day no change hahaha

I'm green with envy lmao

I don't need alts. If you know how I kickass in here.

TYSON : “Social media made y’all way too comfortable with disrespecting people & not getting punched in the face for it”

https://twitter.com/BoxingWorldUk/st...855706624?s=20

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-12-2021, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

#FloydRuinsLives
      Many lives, and a nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
        Nearly 7 months later...really? Surely there have to more important issues in your life that take priority over this?
        It is called pact@rrd vision. Everything seen in relation to PAC!

Comment

Two posters... who believe Pac actually won...who claim to be grown men but type "hehe."

I call bs.

The only thing we learned from this thread is that the majority of posters here believe that Spoon and his alts are the biggest joke at NSB.
          you seem angry to me.

if spoon is a joke why are you not laughing?

Comment

I call bs.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              Pac deserved the win based on landing the cleaner punches. the majorty of floyd's punches fell short or were grazing punches while the majority of pac's were flush shots. also compubox was a complete joke. did my own compubox analysis and had floyd landing only 10 more punches with over half of his punches being jabs. when you factor in that 90 percent of pac's punches were power shots and were much cleaner than floyds than pac should have won.

usually its floyd who lands the cleaner punches and makes his opponent not land cleanly but this time it was the opposite and yet he still won. cotto-canelo was a very similar fight but canelo got the decision because he landed cleaner. cotto moved around and "controlled the action" whatever that means but who was landing cleaner? canelo. and who was landing cleaner in floyd-pac? pac yet we have two different outcomes. in pac-marquez 3 who landed more? pac by far and with much better punches than floyd was landing on pac yet the same people who had floyd beating pac said that fight was a robbery? the hypocrisy and bias is just so easy to spot.
              Yup Pac was the gladiator in this fight. Who pushed the action.

In every sport. A sportsman would want to win for the glory of winning in their chosen sport. Having to be able to Raise his hand and be glorified for winning the game.

Since the time of gladiators men who were even despised and hated are glorified for winning after chopping someones head off.. It's the act of how he won that people rejoice, cheer and glorify the winner.

A roided up Floyd winning and being booed after being announced the winner says it all. It simply means that he was heckled and jeered at for not deserving the win. Even the most hated sportsman in sports will be honored and praised for his victory if he performed to what was expected of a true winner. But people saw a boxer who fought like a vagina, and the crowd in the MGM and the whole world unfortunately saw what they saw, that floyd did not deserve the victory, hence the resounding boos after being announced the winner.

Truth hurts. Floyd danced, cheap shotted his way, and ran with 200 million all the way to the bank. Boxing fans can see through his antics of playing like a coward in the biggest night in boxing. Thus, he didn't deserve the win. If you beat a one armed man who landed more significant punches on you.. You obviously didn't win.

Floyd will be known as the greatest biatch in boxing forever etched in stone, thats just a fact of life that floyd has to take. No fan excluding flowmos will respect a coward runner. The bitter truth.

Respect is only reserved for true warriors of the game.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-05-2018, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• and please explain what is this " he did enough to steal the round "

the first time i heard that was Sugar ray vs Hagler.

Comment

• this is a fight that pac lost because of expectations. everyone expected him to come forward and throw a lot of punches and put floyd under pressure. unfortunately for him and the fans he hasn't been fighting that way for a while now but he still carries the reputation of that type of fighter. look at the way he fought algeiri. very similar to how he fought floyd.

so what happened in the floyd fight is everyone saw floyd "controlling" manny whatever that means. i'm not sure how you can be in control of a fight when your opponent is the one landing the majority of clean punches but perhaps someone will explain that to me. manny fought a controlled fight and picked his spots. he rarely got hit clean and landed the much cleaner punches. a winning recipe for sure..........unless you are facing the guy with the ultimate boxer reputation oh yea and compubox which was completely inaccurate. it was too much to overcome

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    you seem angry to me.

if spoon is a joke why are you not laughing?
                    Oh look who it is, joke #2. Both of you are laughing stocks who are still crying. Kick rocks, kid.

Comment

Oh look who it is, joke #2. Both of you are laughing stocks who are still crying. Kick rocks, kid.
                      you are still angry.

judging from that reds seem like everyone likes you.

Comment

Working...
                      X