Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao @ 147: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Pacquiao @ 147: Who wins?

I have Floyd winning by UD, Manny winning rounds 1-4. I envision an all out war from start to finish, in which Floyd goes down twice early, but rallies back like Marquez, but unlike Marquez, there is no controversy and Floyd wins by a good margin on points, due to more accurate countering, ring generalship, and his ability to adjust midway and stay one step ahead of his opponent strategically. Thoughts?

I know this isn't a new topic by any means, but the old master thread is gone, and there is no where else to discuss it, and it's still an attractive fight, at least to me.
    Floyd KO
    19.05%
    Floyd UD
    42.86%
    Manny KO
    26.67%
    Manny UD
    9.52%
    Draw
    1.90%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by LoadedWraps; 07-29-2013, 01:54 AM.

so you have it 7-5 with pac scoring 2 knockdowns aka 113-113 yet you have floyd winning by a good margin?

Comment

Expect a bunch of old threads/polls to be bumped when this one goes a direction people don't want to believe.

Comment

In 2010 when the fight mattered i had Floyd winning by a wide decision,now in 2013 when Manny has been brutally knocked out by a 38 year old lightweight i see Floyd stopping him in 8 after embarrassing him

Comment

Mayweather/Pacquiao threads, this isnt 2009.

Comment

Pac is shot to shit now, Floyd by KO in 3

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              so you have it 7-5 with pac scoring 2 knockdowns aka 113-113 yet you have floyd winning by a good margin?
              Exactly,this is a **** thread

Comment

pac knocks this fool out in the 5th!
                theres a reason ones ducking the other, think about it.. but seriously tho, just think about that for a sec

then it becomes a trilogy (mayweather UD then another pac KO/TKO) where they'll probably had made $160+ million each just on purses, then a comfy retirement for both as they sit on the lofty perch of boxings greats

Comment

Mayweather probably wins it.

This fight should happen!

Comment

Prime for prime I always lean towards Mayweather by comfortable UD.

It's a ****ing travesty this fight didn't happen, though. It seems like most people want to blame one side or the other (depending on whose d*ck you prefer the taste of), but I think it was pretty clear to most unbiased observers that neither man wanted any part of the other. Manny first turned down the tests, then when he agreed to them, Floyd started with all this irrelevant "where was Pacquiao in 1996?" bull****.

**** both of 'em.

Comment

Working...
                    X