Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Matter What You Think Of Tyson Fury After The Wilder Fight He Is Still Chinny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Matter What You Think Of Tyson Fury After The Wilder Fight He Is Still Chinny!

Which is a fact that you cannot change and in addition, is what cost him the victory against Deontay Wilder. In the rematch I guarantee you that "The Bronze Bomber sparks him out this time.

Now that he got his timing back. I promise you that Wilder wins more convincingly by way of knockout in the rematch because every time he touches Fury he falls.

Tyson was more than ten pounds heavier for this fight than he was for the Wladimir Klitschko fight and still went down hard. Hands down, he easily has the worst chin in boxing.
    Last edited by champion4ever; 12-08-2018, 10:40 PM.

Fury > Wilder now a proven fact

Comment

I would probably agree with this, which questions Wilders power over how he got his most harder hitter reputation, knocking out old guys and glass chins or in Furys case NOT...pretty telling.
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-08-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        It's what cost him the victory against Deontay Wilder and in the rematch I guarantee you that "The Bronze Bomber sparks him out this time.

Now that he got his timing back. I promise you that Wilder wins more convincingly by way of knockout in the rematch because every time he touches Fury he falls.

Tyson was more than ten pounds heavier for the Wladimir Klitscko fight and still went down. Hands down, he easily has the worst chin in boxing.
        I can see what you mean except that Fury 10 pounds heavier than the klit fight tell us Fury is not back 100 to his best shape.

It sure is 10 pounds of lard

Comment

I watched the fight scored it a draw 113-113 rounds I had it Fury 7-5 that was far from a boxing clinic people over exaggerating *****
          Last edited by MrClutch85; 12-08-2018, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Accept the defeat and lets see the rematch. Stop being sore loser groupie man. He has a chance to beat the champ soon.

Comment

You can’t kill a man that’s already been dead. Fury is the prince that was promised and soon to be King of the North.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Accept the defeat and lets see the rematch. Stop being sore loser groupie man. He has a chance to beat the champ soon.
                What defeat are you talking about? Wilder still has his title. Fury failed take it from him because he lacked the balls to do so because of his glass jaw. It would have been exposed had he taken the fight to Deontay. He was wise to circle the ring fleet-footed because if he didn't he would have been KO and he knew it. He can't take a punch to save his life.
                Last edited by champion4ever; 12-08-2018, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  What defeat are you talking about? Wilder still has his title. Fury failed take it from him because he lacked the balls to do so because of his glass jaw. It would have been exposed had he taken the fight to Deontay. He was wise to circle the ring fleet-footed because if he didn't he would have been KO and he knew it. He can't take a punch to save his life.
                  He was standing the corner many times making Wilder swing like ****** and missing badly. I know some of u fanboys are celebrating the draw but anyone who wasnt a groupie know who the real winner is. Glass jaw dont matter... Wilder got schooled.

He has to come with 100 of excuses... Winners dont need to find excuses. He lost to a better fighter. No shame in that.

Comment

Nah man, Wilder just hits hard. I once saw Uncle Pete reverse his caravan into Tyson's chin and it didn't faze him one bit

Comment

Working...
                    X