No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Blasts Out Bogdan Dinu in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Dem white chumps is jokes! They ain't got nuttin on dem Aztec and BBC genetics!
    They have larger brains!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Dem white chumps is jokes! They ain't got nuttin on dem Aztec genetics!
      Recognize.

Comment

Mfer DAZN does too much extra sh^t. Just show me the f#cking fights bruh. Also f#ck Ak & Barak. Need to get Kugan in there more or give those Sunday Puncher dudes a gig. Anybody but these hipster douchy mfers who look like they got pulled from the movie Swingers from back in the day.

Fair play on doing extra sh^t I can watch before Saturday, but just show me the mfing fights on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Mfer DAZN does too much extra sh^t. Just show me the f#cking fights bruh. Also f#ck Ak & Barak. Need to get Kugan in there more or give those Sunday Puncher dudes a gig. Anybody but these hipster douchy mfers who look like they got pulled from the movie Swingers from back in the day.

Fair play on doing extra sh^t I can watch before Saturday, but just show me the mfing fights on Saturday.
          and them dudes are straight up lames, type of dudes to wait on a chick hands and feet all day just for her to take off with someone else at the end of the night lmfao.

Comment

Dazn is not letting me sign up, and the android app says not available in your country. Amateur app

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Some of their bits are too extra.

I'm liking how much they're promoting fighters and giving backstories though. Way better than watching nobodies fight without any info on then.

Comment

... I couldn't find a stream to watch the card in Europe!...

Comment

Rosado gonna ice Arias!

War Rosado!

Comment

Anyway I can watch this? Dazn isnt letting me sign up

Comment

wbo LATINO title? all of a sudden I don't feel bad for saunders

Comment

Working...
                      X