Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EE fighters wouldn't get so much flack if their fans didn't over hype them so much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Obviously Eastern Europe produces some very good fighters but they have to prove so little compared to their peers, they get a free pass to the front of the line.

You'd think they learn by now but it's a constant cycle that goes on and on.

Examples:

Bute-Best win was Andrade, got ranked on some people's P4P lists even ahead of Ward who was coming off the S6 tournament. Badly exposed by Froch.

Kovalev-Best win was a 50 year old Hopkins & Pascal, got ranked in the P4P lists, was supposed to destroy Ward, wound up getting destroyed himself.

ggg-Supposedly spars with HWs, "forced" Froch into retirement, "ducked" by Ward, supposed to DESTROY Canelo but wound up getting walked down, bruised, and bloodied by the 5'7 career super welter/jmw.

Usyk (the next guy to be exposed at HW)-Supposed to beat the top heavies like Wilder, AJ, Ortiz, etc. and toy with Bellew, yet was down on all the cards to a 35 year old that hadn't made cruiser in 2 years.
    there is so much poo poo in this post.

First of all, Kovalev won the first fight clearly against Ward.
    The second one, he was ahead on the cards until he went for Kova's balls.

Golovkin won twice against Canelo and etc etc etc.

I am tired of u MF's who are so biased that cannot watch a fight and be neutral.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      there is so much poo poo in this post.

First of all, Kovalev won the first fight clearly against Ward.
      The second one, he was ahead on the cards until he went for Kova's balls.

Golovkin won twice against Canelo and etc etc etc.

I am tired of u MF's who are so biased that cannot watch a fight and be neutral.
      So pretty much the majority of posters here...

Comment

If you know where to look you will find white supremecist boxing forums and Usyk has a very large contingent of extremley racist, borderline nazi fans.

Its not hard to tell who the pisters are who probably frequent those forums too.

Anyway they are truly fanatical as youd expect

Comment

You are very bias Ward loving Eastern European hating poster who goes out of your way to trash good Eastern European champions with lies and false statements every chance you get. Your opinion on any Eastern European champion is too hate filled and bias to be of any value at all. The better fighter they are the more you hate them. Usyk just had a great win a few hours ago and you have already started numerous threads trying to convince this board what a lousy fight he fought and what a poor fighter he is. You say Bellew won 6 rounds. LIE. Boxing Scence gave him 3 rounds and the rest to Usyk. You say Bellew had trouble making the cruiserweight limit. LIE. Bellew only weighed 210 fully fed and watered for Haye when he could weigh as much as he wanted. He fought as a light heavyweight for years FFS. Now all of a sudden it weakens him to make the 200 pound cruiserweight limit with 32 hours to put any weight loss back on? That's ridiculous. Bellew said he was at his best and fought his best and Usyk was way too good for him. NO EXCUSES! GGG, Usyk and Loma are all top 5 or 6 PFP or higher on all respected lists and all your hate won't change that. Ward is retired because he says his body can't take the conditioning he needs to be at his best. He isn't coming back so you are safe to say he would beat Usyk because he will never fight him. I think Usyk would destroy him and I wish he would come back and fight him but he never will,

Comment

Kovalev-Best win was a 50 year old Hopkins & Pascal, got ranked in the P4P lists, was supposed to destroy Ward, wound up getting destroyed himself.
            Most boxers could only dream to achieve what Hopkins did at his age. We're talking about a guy who knocked out De La Hoya and Trinidad in his mid to late 30s, then won 3 world titles in his mid to late 40s. That 49 year old could've given a lot of guys hell. Kovalev was also robbed blind against Ward, the first time around.

ggg-Supposedly spars with HWs, "forced" Froch into retirement, "ducked" by Ward, supposed to DESTROY Canelo but wound up getting walked down, bruised, and bloodied by the 5'7 career super welter/jmw.
            Canelo's hand speed, counter punching, chin and defensive skills would give any middleweight a hard time, and he proved it against GGG. You're trying to make Canelo out to be worse than he really is, in order to discredit GGG.

Usyk (the next guy to be exposed at HW)-Supposed to beat the top heavies like Wilder, AJ, Ortiz, etc. and toy with Bellew, yet was down on all the cards to a 35 year old that hadn't made cruiser in 2 years.
            Usyk became the undisputed CW champion faster than Holyfield, who's widely considered the best CW ever. I don't know who you've been talking to, but I remember hearing concerns regarding Usyk's power and size, if/when he moves up. I think he's faster and more skilled than every high level heavyweight besides maybe Fury, but there is no maximum weight limit at the division. He may have the talent to give any heavyweight trouble, but the harder-hitting ones like Wilder and Joshua could ruin him with one solid shot.
            Last edited by Slicc; 11-11-2018, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              If you know where to look you will find white supremecist boxing forums and Usyk has a very large contingent of extremley racist, borderline nazi fans.

Its not hard to tell who the pisters are who probably frequent those forums too.

Anyway they are truly fanatical as youd expect
              Why the hell would I deliberately look for white racist fans? The vast majority of Usyk fans like him for what he has done in the ring these last few years and no other reason.

Comment

Lmao ******ed haters having a fun day Muricans crying when boxing capital is Europe

Comment

Agree 100%

If a non EE fighter would have beaten Bellew tonight they woulda said “ well Bellew is an average fighter”

And EE fighter beat him an “ oh my god how incredible is he” lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                    Most boxers could only dream to achieve what Hopkins did at his age. We're talking about a guy who knocked out De La Hoya and Trinidad in his mid to late 30s, then won 3 world titles in his mid to late 40s. That 49 year old could've given a lot of guys hell. Kovalev was also robbed blind against Ward, the first time around.
                    Hopkins looked terrible a year earlier against Karo Murat, what he achieved was great but let's not act like he wasn't 50 years old.

Canelo's hand speed, counter punching, chin and defensive skills would give any middleweight a hard time, and he proved it against GGG. You're trying to make Canelo out to be worse than he really is, in order to discredit GGG.
                    ggg was supposed to destroy him "mexican style" and wound up getting walked down himself. It was ggg fans that called Canelo a weight bully, overrated, scared to engage, etc. and Canelo was busted with PED's, without them in the 2nd fight.

Usyk became the undisputed CW champion faster than Holyfield, who's widely considered the best CW ever. I don't know who you've been talking to, but I remember hearing concerns regarding Usyk's power and size, if/when he moves up. I think he's faster and more skilled than every high level heavyweight besides maybe Fury, but there is no maximum weight limit at the division. He may have the talent to give any heavyweight trouble, but the harder-hitting ones like Wilder and Joshua could ruin him with one solid shot.

Usyk is already 31, fought as an amateur until he was 26 years old.

Gassiev went life and death with a 37 year old Lebedev.

Briedis just got a robbery W against a nobody.

Glowacki just barely edged a blown up LHW and after fighting Usyk nearly lost to a 6-0 fighter.

I mean it doesn't get much easier than that when your competition is that poor.

Say as much as you want about HW but the contenders aren't losing to or getting robbery W's against nobodies like they are at cruiser. That's how I know HW is so much stronger.
                    Last edited by Cutthroat; 11-11-2018, 12:30 AM.

Comment

ggg was supposed to destroy him "mexican style" and wound up getting walked down himself. It was ggg fans that called Canelo a weight bully, overrated, scared to engage, etc. and Canelo was busted with PED's, without them in the 2nd fight.
                      Canelo was a weight bully below 160 and was scared to engage in the 1st fight against GGG. He also wasn't on clen in the rematch. He showed that he has what it takes to hang with the cream of the crop of the middleweight division.

Usyk is already 31, fought as an amateur until he was 26 years old.

Gassiev went life and death with a 37 year old Lebedev.

Briedis just got a robbery W against a nobody.

Glowacki just barely edged a blown up LHW and after fighting Usyk nearly lost to a 6-0 fighter.

I mean it doesn't get much easier than that when your competition is that poor.
                      If you try hard enough, you could make any fighter look like a can. Jake LaMotta lost 4 times before facing Sugar Ray Robinson for the 1st time, but LaMotta still beat him the 2nd time around. Was Sugar Ray Robinson a cab driver? Not to me.

Oliver McCall lost 5 times before facing Lennox Lewis. He lost his 2nd fight to a complete nobody, yet got Lewis outta there in 2 rounds. Was Lewis a glass chin bum? Not to me.

Say as much as you want about HW but the contenders aren't losing to or getting robbery W's against nobodies like they are at cruiser. That's how I know HW is so much stronger.
                      The heavyweight division is much stronger than the cruiserweight division? Okay...

I'm gonna put on my bum glasses, since you wanted to shit on the cruiserweight division
                      Let's take a look at the top 10 heavyweights right now.

Deontay Wilder fought Chef Boyardee cans damnear his entire career, and is notorious for lacking boxing skills.

Anthony Joshua is holding 3 of the 4 major world titles, and his best current win is against a 41 year old Wlad Klitschko, who retired right after.

Dillian Whyte's best win is against a former paper champion in Joseph Parker, who nearly knocked him out in the final round.

Alexander Povetkin is 39 years old, and his best win is a majority decision against a cruiserweight, for a regular WBA strap.

Joseph Parker won a vacant WBO title against Andy Ruiz via majority decision, then did fuck all against Anthony Joshua, who took his belt. He looked even worse in his latest fight, against Dillian Whyte.

Luis Ortiz is 39 years old, and got knocked out by the only high level fighter on his resume in Deontay Wilder.

Kubrat Pulev's best win is against a poor man's Tyson Fury.

Adam Kownacki's best win is against a former paper champion in Charles Martin.

Jarrel Miller has fought nothing but bums so far.

Tyson Fury was stripped of his belts, and did nothing for years until now, yet he's already a top 5 HW. I guess they couldn't just wait until after his bout with Wilder.

The closest thing to a HW on Usyk's level, out of these guys, is Fury. This heavyweight division has legit fighters, but let's not pretend like this is Ali's era or something.
                      Last edited by Slicc; 11-11-2018, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X