Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bellew need to stop kissing ngas. He have like 30 kisses in the post fight wtf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellew need to stop kissing ngas. He have like 30 kisses in the post fight wtf

Is that just a uk thing? He looks worse than victor ortiz trying to kiss Mayweather.

That KO blow softened him up literally

Comment

Hahaha you beat me to this thread.

Comment

I think he's got a concussion and can't remember he kissed all these guys before

Comment

he was clearly still in a daze, he looked like he wanted to snuggle up with his daddy Alexander and kiss and cuddle while telling him how 'exceptional' he was. he said he didnt even remember the fight or the punch or anything ffs. they should do what the UFC does and not immediately interview a guy that got knocked out IMO.

Comment

Felt sorry for him, should have retired after Haye 2.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              he was clearly still in a daze, he looked like he wanted to snuggle up with his daddy Alexander and kiss and cuddle while telling him how 'exceptional' he was. he said he didnt even remember the fight or the punch or anything ffs. they should do what the UFC does and not immediately interview a guy that got knocked out IMO.
              I agree with you. Bellew was sprawled out on the canvas with his legs open and as soon as he gets up they interview him lmao

That's kind of messed up. He was still seeing stars, didn't know where the fck he was at and gave every dude in the ring like 5 kisses to the forehead.

They should have let bellew come to his senses first.

Comment

Id rather see him kiss 50 men than listen to one more word from the Sky commentary team. Thanks to them i now know Bellews Bomber tattoo isnt related to Islamic terrorism, what a stupid thing for Adam Smith to come out with.

Comment

There's always one phaggot throwing hoemo-erotic shade on proceedings...

Comment

Look concussed didn't he. Not sure he had a proper idea of what was going on around him.

Comment

Working...
                    X