Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoMac: "WHAT MIKEY SEES IN SPENCE WE SEE, BUT MIKEY DOESNT HAVE THE TOOLS TO DO IT!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoMac: "WHAT MIKEY SEES IN SPENCE WE SEE, BUT MIKEY DOESNT HAVE THE TOOLS TO DO IT!"

Mikey certainly has the tools, he just doesn't have the size

Comment

Bomac is right but I think it's more the size difference than lack in skill

Comment

He doesnt have the tools. Skills, yes. But not the attributes (size/strength/power).

He wont be able to keep him off him and I think Mikey somehow thinks he can and not get bulldozed.

Spence will just walk in winging body punches. Doesnt matter where they land — arms, shoulders, back, hip, etc. Mikey’s body will cave to the size and strength waaaay before Spence. Mikey is no Shane or anything like that. Different sizes. He’s realistically best at 135 and 140 only for certain guys but he’s not going to be that effective at 147 unless its against Paulie...

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          He doesnt have the tools. Skills, yes. But not the attributes (size/strength/power).

He wont be able to keep him off him and I think Mikey somehow thinks he can and not get bulldozed.

Spence will just walk in winging body punches. Doesnt matter where they land — arms, shoulders, back, hip, etc. Mikey’s body will cave to the size and strength waaaay before Spence. Mikey is no Shane or anything like that. Different sizes. He’s realistically best at 135 and 140 only for certain guys but he’s not going to be that effective at 147 unless its against Paulie...
          Spence chin is glass.

I believe what Mikey is banking on is a one punch KO in the early rounds.

Whether he can do it or not though..

Comment

Bomac is right. Garcia got hit alot to the face and body by Lipinets. Anyone who watched that whole fight knows this. It's the reason he moved back down to 135 with him being quoted saying the guys at 140 have a size advantage.

Comment

Just so that I'm hip to it, what's this Death Star-esque hole in Spence's game that everyone is now claiming to see?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Just so that I'm hip to it, what's this Death Star-esque hole in Spence's game that everyone is now claiming to see?
                He gets hit with flush right hands... Guessing some also belive his chin is of the glass variety.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                  He gets hit with flush right hands... Guessing some also belive his chin is of the glass variety.
                  for admiring his work he could have had a spence under his belt, fire off that uppercut right after and spence is HURT!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                    this fight was like 5 years ago lol, one punch?

Comment

Working...
                    X