Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Ducking Mikey Garcia! MIKEY SPEAKS ON WHY FIGHT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🙏⛪🕌🕍🕋

#SaveSpence

Does anybody know the location of Errol Spence's doomsday bunker?
    4 Star General Mikey Garcia is on a seek & destroy mission.

Comment

I can see why Spence would prefer Porter with the belt on the line. There's a sense in which the Mikey fight is a no-win for Spence, so the money would have to be good to justify it. If Spence could get as much for fighting Porter, he gets the WBC strap as well and doesn't get the flak for fighting a smaller guy... I hesitate to say it, but I'd also consider the Mikey fight at least as high risk.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        where did it say he was ducking him?
        ???? plenty people say mikey was ducking spence, here he says what is the issue with the fight is that Spence rather fight someone else than fight the real fight he said he wanted with mikey garica.

Comment

Excellent. Hopefully this pos fight doesn’t happen. If you want to fight Spence so bad fight a couple of other welterweights first. At least that way Spence would get a smidgen if credit.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
            🙏⛪🕌🕍🕋

#SaveSpence

Does anybody know the location of Errol Spence's doomsday bunker?
            4 Star General Mikey Garcia is on a seek & destroy mission.
            he hiding saving face.

Just a few weeks ago their was thread calling mikey ducking lmfao and the truth comes out and now these same peopel say good lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              he hiding saving face.

Just a few weeks ago their was thread calling mikey ducking lmfao and the truth comes out and now these same peopel say good lmfao.
              I agree man.

I saw a video of when Mikey Garcia went to Al Haymon & Stephen Espinoza's office to sign the contract to fight Spence & they told Mikey Spence didn't want to sign the contract. Lmao

Mikey Garcia is fighting the best fight's possible & taking the biggest risks in boxing and they still hating on him bro. Loma & Spence are avoiding the Mikey Garcia fight.

Mikey is the boogeyman of boxing , the most feared man in boxing. If Mikey can't get Spence , he should fight Pacquiao then call Loma's bluff again.
              Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 11-05-2018, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                I agree man.

I saw a video of when Mikey Garcia went to Al Haymon & Stephen Espinoza's office to sign the contract to fight Spence & they told Mikey Spence didn't want to sign the contract. Lmao

Mikey Garcia is fighting the best fight's possible & taking the biggest risks in boxing and they still hating on him bro. Loma & Spence are avoiding the Mikey Garcia fight.

Mikey is the boogeyman of boxing , the most feared man in boxing. If Mikey can't get Spence , he should fight Pacquiao then call Loma's bluff again.
                Spence dont want it, he realized the money trains in a vicious way when he looks at Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Spence dont want it, he realized the money trains in a vicious way when he looks at Mikey.
                  It would've been cool to see MIKEY vs. Loma first though cause Mikey can't wait around forever for Loma. I would like for MIKEY to show the world he's on another level by doing a number on Loma. Mikey has to hurry up & force that fight with Loma , cause MIKEY will eventually out grow the 135 pound division.

Comment

Not even clicking on play. Thread starter is known to be a lying f4ggot around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      Not even clicking on play. Thread starter is known to be a lying f4ggot around these parts.
                      "this thread guy is stupid, hes lies but but but let me go in anyways" lmfao idiots. on a different note How often does your husband beat you? lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X