Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll for British fans only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer ortiz it the casual fan is going to know chisora better unfortunately hence hearns preference - all British fight = more sales.

Comment

All my green teef coworkers want to see Whyte-Ortiz next.

Comment

Definitely Ortiz.

The first Whyte-Chisora was great and i'd definitely watch it again and both are coming off good wins, but it still rather see Whyte v Ortiz. Not just to see how Whyte does with Ortiz but also the other way around. Whyte would probably be the second best name that Ortiz has fought.

Whyte-Chisora would probably be another great scrap on the night, but i think Whyte v Ortiz tells us more about both fighters when we see the outcome.

Hearn said Whyte v Chisora will be PPV and it would do ok numbers, so that's the way he'll go. Whyte v Ortiz isn't PPV.
        Last edited by TheBigLug; 10-13-2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Obviously a lot of people can’t read the “British people only” bit in the title ��

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            i ain't british so ain't voted, but i will give my opinion and i want to see Whyte vs Ortiz
            i ain't british so ain't voted, but i will give my opinion and i want to see Whyte vs Ortiz

Comment

If both fights would be PPV, then Whyte - Chisora. If Whyte - Ortiz would be on regular Sky Sports, then Whyte - Ortiz.

Comment

Personally I’d rather see Ortiz but as someone pointed out, over here he’s best known for those two dreadful fights he has so when hearn says the British public he’s referring more to the casual fan base

Comment

100% Ortiz, I’d prefer Del Boy fought joe Joyce , on the same bill preferably

Comment

The fight that sells more PPVs in the UK is Whyte/Chisora, especially after Chisora KO'd Takam and Whyte beat Parker.

Sky were always putting on a PPV to match BT Sports Warrington/Frampton card and if it was Whyte/Ortiz against that, it would bomb.

Ortiz was never in the running for this fight and is fighting on the undercard of Wilder/Fury.

I voted for Chisora because the first was fight of the year for me.

Comment

The Chisora fight.

I don’t understand why people are so enamoured with Ortiz. It’s an American hardcore fight fan thing.

The appeal comes from him being seen as a danger man in the division. So maybe for us on here it holds interest but really there are so few perfectly matched fighters that I wouldn’t want to miss out on the rematch.

Del Boy’s motivation is iffy but for whatever reason he will turn it on for Dillian
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-14-2018, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X