No announcement yet.

Poll for British fans only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll for British fans only

Anybody can comment but I want the British fans to vote.

Eddie says Whyte-Chisora II is the fight the British fans want to see. Would you rather see this fight or Ortiz-Whyte?

Whyte-Ortiz
    76.06%
    Whyte-Chisora II
    23.94%

i ain't british so ain't voted, but i will give my opinion and i want to see Whyte vs Ortiz

Comment

Ortiz easily for me.

Comment

He's probably right. There is a whole British Power movement in boxing right now. Lotsa UK fans would rather see a lesser ranked guy who's British fight another British dude vs a more highly considered non-British dude. I bet there are a lot of British fans who'd rather Tyson Fury beat Deontay Wilder than vice versa just so there is a all UK HW unification fight vs a fight that would probably be more appealing visually & more exciting in Joshua vs Wilder.

Comment

You know theyre gonna vote chisora

Comment

Whyte Ortiz. But of course eddie ratboy bum cause spill his lies and his fanboys just gonna buy it and eat it up. He knows Ortiz beats his bum Whyte

Comment

I’m British and the CASUAL fans here will remember ortiz for his awfully boring performances under match room on sky, where as they already know whyte v chisora is a tear up. I would very much like to see whyte v Ortiz but I would like to see the chisora rematch just as much and I think the chisora fight has to come first before Derick loses the momentum from the Takam fight and the rematch dies all together.

Basically Ortiz can keep himself relevant longer than chisora so it makes sense to do that first then Ortiz after

Comment

Originally posted by DannyS View Post
                I’m British and the CASUAL fans here will remember ortiz for his awfully boring performances under match room on sky, where as they already know whyte v chisora is a tear up. I would very much like to see whyte v Ortiz but I would like to see the chisora rematch just as much and I think the chisora fight has to come first before Derick loses the momentum from the Takam fight and the rematch dies all together.

Basically Ortiz can keep himself relevant longer than chisora so it makes sense to do that first then Ortiz after
                That's reasonable.

Comment

Whyte can not fight anyone but Ortiz his next fight. If he does Hearn loses more credibility and it will officially be considered a duck. This would be his 3rd time doing this and if Ortiz forfeits his spot on the December 2nd card and Whyte chooses someone else Ortiz should sue him and Eddie. Contrary to popular belief verbal agreements are legally binding.

Comment

Chisora without question. The first fight was incredible and it's between two brits. What's wrong with that? I don't rate ortiz as highly as most on here and most of his fights are boring.

Comment

Working...
                    X