No announcement yet.

Can a 40 year old Pacquiao beat Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
    Broner doesnt throw enough , its not about "he needs to let his hands go" he cant and he wont, pacquiao will be too active for him and he'll lose on inactivity and probably get busted up a bit in the process, sure he'll catch pac with a few shots but as we've seen broner doesnt have impressive power at 147, i guess he knocked down porter but broners impressive knockouts ceased at 147
    Broner is better than Horn and Matthysse though. I favor Pac, but I think Broner has a solid shot.

Khan has talked about fighting Broner or Pacquiao next, I would rather see one of them fight Pacquiao rather than Khan and Broner fighting each other.

Comment

Broners never beaten a top shelf opponent and squeaked by a couple B/C class opponents

Hes been too timid since Maidana

PAC since the Marquez KO and if you include that and with the exception of Horn ( which was a BS decision ) has only lost to HOF caliber fighters and still beats A/B class fighters

Age might be a factor but I doubt it, Broner doesn’t take the sport serious enough and has aged worse then PAC in the last 5 years

Think PAC wins it if it happens

Comment

Can a 40 year old virgin beat boner? Yes, yes he can

Comment

Not a fan of Broner at all , from day one
          But I do give credit where credit is due : the kid can fight
          Now my point is , what can be the reason he doesn’t let his hands go
          I just don’t get it
          Mind you I think Pac beats him just by the awkward movements which wont let Broner settle down on his shots
          Let’s not even mention the fact he won’t find fight untill he realizes he’s blown the fight
          And usually it’s just to fughin late by that time
          I he scared to get ktfo or what
          Is it just another wasted talent

Comment

Yes. Easy fight for pac. Pac beats d. Garcia as well. Crazy but true

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
              Broner is better than Horn and Matthysse though. I favor Pac, but I think Broner has a solid shot.

Khan has talked about fighting Broner or Pacquiao next, I would rather see one of them fight Pacquiao rather than Khan and Broner fighting each other.
              Nah. Horn can beat broner. Wayyyy to active and rough. Broner lazy, low iq, and his ego gets in way so he afraid to take chances lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                Yes. Easy fight for pac. Pac beats d. Garcia as well. Crazy but true

I can see that happening ( Pac beating Garcia )
                And once again it will be Pac’s movement
                Garcia is another fighter who imo won’t be able to adjust to that style and won’t be able to land his power shots
                Don’t get me wrong , Garcia will have plenty of opportunities to catch Pac coming in a la JMM
                But have a hard time seeing him timing that shot once he gets discouraged

Comment

Yes. I've seen Broner struggle to beat Granados and Theophane. Above 135 Broner's career has been a joke starting with a split decision against a past prime feather fisted Paulie.

Comment

I honestly don't care to find out..

Comment

Motivated Broner beats any fighter by SD

Comment

Working...
                      X