Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In a parallel universe, GGG fights Derevyanchenko instead of Vanes and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you're arguing with posters from parallel universes.

This place man.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      you didnt know who dereveyenchnko was until last week. 'decent fight' i bet you guys have never even watched him fight lol
      Only seen 3 fights-Johnson, Soliman and Johnson. Other than that I know very little about him.

I have seen Vanes fight more. I am confident in posting dereveyenchnko is a much better fight than Vanes.

Please, stop making up what would be posted as a way to defend the pick of Vanes. SPit out the jizz, be a boxing fan and admit you want to see him get an easy KO win so as not to derail the Canelo rematch in Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Only seen 3 fights-Johnson, Soliman and Johnson. Other than that I know very little about him.

I have seen Vanes fight more. I am confident in posting dereveyenchnko is a much better fight than Vanes.

Please, stop making up what would be posted as a way to defend the pick of Vanes. SPit out the jizz, be a boxing fan and admit you want to see him get an easy KO win so as not to derail the Canelo rematch in Sept.
        Golovkin fans don't seem to want a Canelo rematch. Only fights they KNOW he will win.

Comment

You are correct, but it doesn't matter. The usual suspects who spend hours on NSB hating on fighters will whine about the 'other scenario' no matter what it is.

Here's the fact though - the very vast majority of the people pushing for SD fight barely have a clue who he is. They may have caught a fight of his once a year ago. They've never written his name until 3 weeks ago.

I'm on record going back several months saying that IMO Derevyanchenko is the most dangerous opponent for Golovkin out of all the current MWs. I would love to see this fight, and am sad it's not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Guys, stop lying about what would be said to justify your position on this fight.

Vanes is not a worthy opponent and you all know it. Be honest boxing fans and admit it.

It's fine if you guys want to see GGG get an easy KO win because Canelo cheated. That is understandable.

What isn't is the way you guys are going out of your way to highlight the positives to try and sell him as a decent opponent. You guys don't work for GGG nor are you guys his concubines or personal cum receptacles.

Devreychenko satisfies a mando, prevents the IBF from stripping GGG, and gives us as fans a decent fight on what has become one of the 2 biggest "fight" weekends we as fans look forward to.

As the A side it would be nice if he gave us at least a competitive fight instead of Vanes. He instead decided to take the easy fight to make sure he wins and not ruin a chance to fight Canelo again.

Understandable move. Floyd did that with Berto. Other fighters have done it. How about you guys just admit it rather than the fake pity party about what might be said.

I've not justified Vanes once. I think it's a crap fight. Just pointing out that no matter what's ggg did he was going to get criticized. He was being criticized for still wanting the Canelo fight and these fools said "he only cares about money". There was always a deflection to pin it on GGG and you must have seen that.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              and the reaction from the usual crowd would be:

Or not?

They always complain about something
              man full of excuses....

I cant think which gggroupie is worse you or dramashow

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                You are correct, but it doesn't matter. The usual suspects who spend hours on NSB hating on fighters will whine about the 'other scenario' no matter what it is.

Here's the fact though - the very vast majority of the people pushing for SD fight barely have a clue who he is. They may have caught a fight of his once a year ago. They've never written his name until 3 weeks ago.

I'm on record going back several months saying that IMO Derevyanchenko is the most dangerous opponent for Golovkin out of all the current MWs. I would love to see this fight, and am sad it's not happening.
                Yes, I posted the same two days ago. They just learnt about Derevyanchenko... I knew him since years ago because he had a semi-pro fight (in which he lost) against Brian Castaņo.

You just learn Devervyanchenko last name yesterday. Calm down fool.

Comment

Yes, I posted the same two days ago. They just learnt about Derevyanchenko... I knew him since years ago because he had a semi-pro fight (in which he lost) against Brian Castaņo.

Comment

Working...
                  X